Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Influence of high protein level along with mineral mixture and baking soda supplementation on growth performance and carcass quality in Tellicherry kids
First Online 16-03-2018|
- Abbasi Saeed Ahmed, Muzafar Ali Vighio, Saeed Ahmed Soomro, Allah Bux Kachiwal, Javaid Ali Gadahi and G. L Wang. (2012). Effect of different dietary energy levels on the growth performance of Kamori goat kids. Indian Journal of Agro Veterinary and Medical Sciences, 6(6): 473-479.
- A.O.A.C (2000). Officials Methods of Analysis, Association of Official Analytical Chemists (17th ed,) Arlington, VA.
- Acharya, R.M. (1982). FAO Animal Production and Health Paper 30, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, Rome.
- Limea, L., Boval, M., Mandonnet, N., Garcia, G., Archimède, H. and Alexandre, G. (2009). Growth performance, carcass quality, and non carcass components of indigenous Caribbean goats under varying nutritional densities. Journal of Animal Science, 87: 3770-3781.
- Lu., C.D. and Potchoiba, M.J. (1990). Feed intake and weight gain of growing goats fed diets of various energy and protein levels. Journal of Animal Science, 68(6):1751-1759.
- Meenakshi Sundaram, S., Muthuramalingam, T., Rajkumar, J.S.I., Nishanth, B. and Sivakumar, T. (2012). Growth performance of Tellicherry goats in an organized farm. International Journal of Diary Science Research, 1(3): 9-11.
- Ramesh Saravana Kumar, V., Richard Jagatheesan, P.N., Ramesh, V., Sivakumar, et al., (1993). Factors affecting birth weight of Tellicherry (Capra hircus) kids reared at Namakkal in Tamil Nadu. Indian Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Research, 4(1): 35-37.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.