Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Ultrasonographic examination of the stomach, duodenum and jejunum of normal adult spiti horses and Himalayan hill mules of India
First Online 15-09-2017|
- Barton MH (2011). Understanding abdominal ultrasonography in horses: which way is up. Compend. Contin. Educ. Pract. Vet., 33:.E1-E7.
- Canon JH, and Andrews A (1995) Ultrasound of equine stomach. Proceedings of the 41st Annual American Association of Equine Practitioners. pp. 38-39. 41:
- Colin FM, Erin DM, Abby MS, and Katie N (2005) Evaluation of gastrointestinal activity patterns in healthy horses using B mode and doppler ultrasonography. Canadian. Vet. J 46(2): 134-140.
- Desrocher A (2005). Abdominal ultrasonography of normal and colicky adult horses. Proceedings of the American Association of Equine Practitioners Focus Meeting on Equine Colic. pp: 20-26.
- Epstein K, Short D, Parente E, Reef V, Southwood L (2008) Gastrointestinal ultrasonography in normal adult ponies. Vet. Radiol and Ultrasound 49(3): 282-286.
- Freeman S (2002) Ultrasonography of the equine abdomen techniques and normal findings. J. British Vet. Assoc. 24(4): 204-211.
- Freeman S (2003) Diagnostic ultrasonography of the mature equine abdomen. Equine Vet. Educ. 15(6): 319-330.
- Kirkberger RM, Vandenberg JS, Gottschalk RD, Guthrie AJ (1995) Duodenal ultrasonography in the normal adult horse. Vet. Radiol and Ultrasound 36(1): 50-56.
- Reef VB (1998) Adult abdominal ultrasonography: Equine Diagnostic Ultrasound. pp. 273-357. WB Saunders Co., Philadelphia, USA.
- Scharner D, Rotting A, Gerlach K, Rasch K, Freeman D (2002) Ultrasonography of the abdomen in the horse with colic. Clin. Tech. Equine Pract. 1(3):118-124.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.