- Aulakh, G.S., Yadav, J.S. and Rajbir Singh (2011) Knowledge level of dairy farmers regarding recommended buffalo managementpractices. Journal of Dairying Food and Home Sciences 30:147-149
- http://planningcommission.nic.in/aboutus/committee/wrkgrp11/wg11_rpanim.pdf accessed on 3.5.2017
- http://vikaspedia.in/agriculture/livestock/role-of-livestock-in-indian-economy accessed on 3.5.2017
- Kumar, R. (2001) Study of constraints in the adoption of improved dairy husbandry practices by the farmers of Aligarh district. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, NDRI, Karnal.
- Land, Keneth, C. (1969). Principles of Path Analysis In: Sociological Methodology. Edger P. Borgatta (ed.) Jossey Sanfransisco, pp. 12-37.
- Pandey, A.K. (1996) A comparative study of livestock rearing system among tribals and non-tribals in Chotanagpur region of Bihar. Unpub. Ph.D.Thesis, NDRI, Karnal
- Sah, U. (1999) An analysis of dairy animal breeding and management practices in hill zone of U.P.: A gender perspective, Un published Ph.D. Thesis, NDRI, Karnal.
- Verma, O.P. (1993) A study of differential impact of milk cooperative societies in Upper-Gangetic Plain. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, NDRI, Karnal
Submitted Date : 13-10-2016
Accepted Date : 25-05-2017