Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
Rapid detection of infection due to Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. capri in experimental goats by PCR by assay
First Online 23-10-2017|
- Amores, J., Corrales, J.C., Martin, AG., Sanchez,A., Contreras, A. and DelaFec (2010). Comparison of culture and PCR to detect. Mycoplasma agalactiae and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. capri in ear swabs taken from goats. Vet. Microbiol. Jan, 6 ; 140 : 105-108.
- Bashiruddin, J.B., Nicholas, R.A.J., Santini, F.G., Reddy,. R.A., Woodward, M.J., and Taylor, T.K. (1994 a). Use of PCR to detect mycoplasma DNA in cattle with CBPP. Vet. Res. 134: 240-241.
- Elnasri, M. (1967). Mycoplasma from contagious caprine pleuropnumonia. Ann.N.Y. Acad Sci. 143: 298-304.
- Hasso, S.A. and Al-Omaran, A.H., (1994) . Antibody response patterns in goats experimentally infected with Mycoplasma agalactiae ,Small Ruminants Res., 14: 79-81.
- Kumar, M.M., Sing, V.P. Srivastava, N.C., Singh, V.P. Sharma, B. Jaisundar and Kumar, A. (2001). Rapid and specific detection of Mycoplasma mycoides cluster and differentiation of mycoides group from capricolum group by polyumerase chain reaction. Indian J.Comp. Microbiolo.Imm. Infect. Dis., 22: 118-121.
- Laura Hernandez, Jose Lopez, Marcel st-Jacques, Lourdes ontivercos, Jorge Acosta and Katherine Handal (2006). Canadian Vet. J.n 47: 366-369.
- Litamoil, J.K, Lijodi, F.K. and Nandokha, E. (1989). Contagious caprine pleuropneumonia: Some observations in a field vaccination trial using inactivated mycoplasma strain F-38. Trop. Anim. Health Prod, 21 : 146-150.
- Rurangirwa, P.R., Masiga, N.N., and Muthomi, E.K., (1981). Immunity to contagious caprine pleuropneumonia caused by F-38 strain of mycoplasma. Vet. Rec. : 109: 310.
- Shirlaw, J.F., (1949). Studies on Contagious pleuropneumonia of the goat in India. Indian J. Vet. Sci., 19 : 181-213.
- Steel (1989). Cited form shjrlaw (1949).
- Singh, V.P. Srivastava, N.C., Tripatni, B.N., and Rana, R. (1997). Isolation of pathogenic Mycoplasma mycoides subsp.capri from pneumonic kid,. Indian J. Vet. Res., 6: 43-45
- Taylor, T.K. Bashiruddin, J.B., and Gould, A.R., (1992 b). Relationship between members of the mycoplasma mycoides cluster as shown by DNA probe and sequence analysis. Int. J. Syst., Bacteriol. 42: 593-601.
- Uppal, P.K., and Kumar, A.A., (1981). Studies on mycoplasma with special reference to diagnosis and development of caprine mycoplasma vaccine. Animal scientific report Division of Veterinary Bacteriology and mycology, IVRI, Izatnagar, U.P. India.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.