Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
IN SACCO DEGRADABILITY OF WHEAT STRAW TREATED WITH UREA AND FIBROLYTIC ENZYMES
First Online |
- Dean D. B., Adesogan A. T., Krueger N A., Littell R. C.(2007). Effects of treatment with ammonia or fibrolytic enzymes on chemical composition and ruminal degradability of hays produced from tropical grasses. Animal Feed Science and Technology 145: 68–83.
- Duncan D. B.,( 1955). Multiple range and multiple “F” tests. Biometrics 11: 1-42
- Kearl L. C,. (1982). Nutrient Requirements of Ruminants in Devloping Countries. International Feedstuffs Institute, Utah Agriculture Experiment Station Utah State University, Logan Utah.
- McDonald I., (1981). Arevised model for the estimation of protein degradability in the rumen. Journal of Agriculture Science Camb 96: 251-52.
- Orskov E. R and McDonald I. (1979). The estimation of protein degradability in the rumen from incubation measurements weighted according to rate of passage. Journal of Agriculture and Science Camb 92: 499-03.
- Pinos-Rodruýguez J. M., Morenob R., Gonzalez S. S., Robinson P. H., Mendoza G., lvarez G. A. (2008). Effects of exogenous fibrolytic enzymes on ruminal fermentation and digestibility of total mixed rations fed to lambs. Animal Feed Science and Technology 142: 210–19.
- Snedecor G. W and Cochran W. G. (1989). Statistical Methods, 7th edn. The Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
- Wang Y., McAllister T. A., Rode L. M., Beauchemin K. A., Morgavi D. P., Nsereko V. L., Iwaasa A. D and Yang W. (2001). Effects of an exogenous enzyme preparation on microbial protein synthesis, enzyme activity and attachment to feed in the Rumen Simulation Technique (Rusitec). British Journal of Nutrition 85: 325–32.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.