Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
A STUDY ON FARMERS’ SATISFACTION WITH DELIVERY OF VETERINARY SERVICES
First Online |
- Ahuja V., Morrenhof J. and Sen A. (2003). The delivery of veterinary services to poorer communities: the case of rural Orissa, India. Rev. sci. tech. Off. int. Epiz., 22: 931-948.
- Anonymous, (2009). Report on integrated sample survey, department of animal husbandry, Jaipur. : 1.
- Anonymous, (2010). Annual Administrative Report, Deputy Director Office, Department of Animal Husbandry, Alwar. : 3-15.
- Kumar, S.R., Reddy, K.V.R. and Rao B.S. (2006). Opinion towards Privatization of Veterinary Services. Indian J. Anim. Res., 40: 143-146.
- Linder-Pelz, S. (1982). Towards a theory of patient satisfaction. International J. of Health Care Assurance, 8(6): 32.
- Mertens, H., Vreeburg, N.A. and Kremer, W.D. (2008). Evaluation of veterinary advice given to dairy farmers. Tijdschr Diergeneeskd, 133(9):382-385.
- Nishi, S.A.K. and Kumar, R. (2011). Dairy Farmers’ Satisfaction with Dairy Cooperative Societies: A Case Study. Indian Research Journal of Extension Education 11(1): 74-78.
- Turkson, P.K. (2009). Client’s Satisfaction with Delivery of Animal Health-Care Services in Peri-Urban Ghana. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, 90:153-159.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.