Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EGG PRODUCTION POTENTIAL AND EGG QUALITY TRAITS OF BLACK ROCK, RED CORNISH AND VANARAJA CHICKEN REARED IN COASTAL CLIMATIC CONDITION OF ODISHA, INDIA
First Online |
- Jilani, M.H., Singh, C.B., Sharma, R.K. and Singh, B. (2007). Genetic studies on some economic traits of RIR. Indian J. Poult. Sci. 42:76-78.
- Jilani, M.H., Singh,H. and Singh,C.B. (2005). Performance evaluation and selection indices in a strain of RIR. Indian J. Poult. Sci 40: 278-281.
- Kumar, S., Singh, B.,Yadav, S.N., Bhardwaj, R.K. and Kumar, D.(2008). Studies on external and internal egg quality traits of local hill fowl under intensive system of rearing. Indian J. Poult. Sci. 43: 375-377.
- Mishra, P.K., Dash, B., Mishra, S.C. and Dehury, P.K. (2006). Inheritance of bi weekly juvenile body weight in IBI-91 broilers. Indian J. Poult. Sci 41:6-10.
- Niranjan, M., Sharma, R.P., Rajkumar, U., Reddy, B.L.N., Chatterjee, R.N. and Battacharya, T.K. (2008). Comparative evaluation of production performance in improved chicken varieties for backyard farming. Int. J. of Poult. Sci. 7 : 1128-1131.
- Panda, B.K., Padhi, M.K. and Sahoo, S.K. (2004).Comparative growth and performance studies of exotic birds in the intensive and extensive system of rearing at Orissa state. Indian J. Poult. Sci 39 :285-288.
- Singh, S.P., Brah, G.S.and Chaudhury, M.L. (2010). Effect of genotype, age and their interaction on egg quality and composition of laying chicken. Indian J. Poult. Sci. 45:260-264.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G.(1994). Statistical Methods, 8th edn. Lowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa, USA.
- Tomar, S., Saxena, V.K., Kataria, M.C., Ramgopal and Singh, B.P. (2009). Performance of coloured broiler parent lines 2 : egg production & egg quality traits. Proceedings of XXVI IPSACON, 22-24 Oct. 2009, Mumbai.
- Zuyie, R., Sharma, V.B.; Bujarbaruah, K.M. and Vidyarthi, V.K.(2009) Performance of Vanaraja birds under extensive system of rearing at different altitudes in Nagaland. Indian J. Poult. Sci. 44: 411-413.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.