Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
SEQUENCE CHARACTERIZATION OF LACTOFERRIN GENE PROMOTER REGION IN BOS INDICUS CATTLE
First Online |
- Aonymous (2010) Economic survey of India.
- Bahar, B., Halloran, F.O’, Callanan, M. J., McParland, S, Giblin, L and T. Sweeney. (2011). Bovine lactoferrin (LTF) gene promoter haplotypes have different basal transcriptional activities. Anim. Genet., 42 (3): 270-279.
- Brock, J.H. (2002). Lactoferrin- a review. Immun. Today, 23: 222-230.
- Daly, M., Ross, P., Giblin, L and Buckley, F. (2006). Polymorphism within the Lactoferrin gene promoter in various cattle breeds. Anim. Biotechnol., 17: 33-42.
- Hagiwara, S., Kawai, K., Anri, A. and Nagahata H. (2003). Lactoferrin concentrations in milk from normal and subclinical mastitic cows. J. Vet Med. Sci., 65: 319-323.
- Halloran, F.O”., Berry, D.P., Bahar, B., Howard, D.J., Sweeney, T and Giblin, L. (2010). Polymorphisms in the bovine lactoferrin promoter are associated with reproductive performance and science cell count. J.Dairy Sci. 93:1253-159.
- Kawai, K., Hagiwarw, S., Anri, A and Nagahata, H. (1999). Lactoferrin concentration in milk of bovine clinical Mastitis. Vet. Res. Commun., 23: 391-398.
- Kel, A.E., GoBling, E., Reuter, I, Cheremushkin, e, Kel-Margoulis OV and Wingender E (2003) MATCH TM : a tool for searching transcription factor binding sites in DNA sequence. Nucleic Acids Res. 31: 3576-3579.
- Li, Guo-Hua, Yuan Zhang Dong-Xiao Sun and Ning Li. (2004). Study on the Polymorphism of Bovine Lactoferrin Gene and its Relationship with Mastitis. Animal Biotechnology, 15(1): 67-76.
- Sambrook, J.., Fritsh, E.F., and Maniatis, T. (1989). Molecular cloning: A laboratory manual. Cold Spring harbor laboratory press, Cold Spring, N.Y.
- Schug, J and Overton, G C. (1997). Technical report CBIL-TR-1997-1001-v0.0, Computational Biology and Information Laboratory, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
- Seyfert, Hans-Martin, Andrea Turkoricz., Heidrun Interthal, Dirk Koczan and Gerd Hobom, (1994). Structure of the bovine lactoferrin-encoding gene and its promoter. Gene, 143: 265-269.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.