Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECTS OF NON-GENETIC FACTORS ON PERFORMANCE TRAITS OF KASHMIR MERINO SHEEP
First Online |
- Dixit, S. P., Singh, G. and Dhillon, J. S. (2011) Genetic and environmental factors affecting fleece traits in Bharat Merino sheep. Indian Anim Sci 81 (1): 80-83.
- Harvey, W. R. (1990) User’s guide for LSMLMW PC-2 version mixed model- Least squares and Maximum Likelihood Computer Program Mincograph. Columbia, Ohio, USA.
- Jain, R.D., Qureshi, F.H., Khan, F.H. and Tripathi, G.S. (2001) Factors influencing age at first fertile service in Rambouillet sheep. Indian Vet, 78: 547-548.
- Kramer, C.Y. (1957) Extension of multiple range test to group-correlated adjusted means. Biometrics, 13: 13-18.
- Mir, M.Y., Risam, K.S., Kirmani, M.A. and Gani, T A S. (2000) Genetic and environmental factors influencing greasy fleece yield in a closed flock of Corriedale sheep. Indian Anim Sci, 70 (5): 540-542.
- Poonia, J.S. and Dandi, P.S. (2006) Factors affecting weaning and six month body weight in crossbred sheep. Indian Anim Res, 40 (2): 161-163.
- Sharma, R.C., Arora, A.L., Kumar, R. and Narula, H.K. (1999) Impact of genetic and non-genetic factors on growth profile in Malpura and Avikalin lambs. Indian Anim Sci, 69 (10): 820-822.
- Singh, G., Mehta, B.S., Sethi, I.C. and Arora, C.L. (1987) Genetic and nongenetic factors affecting growth traits of Nali and its crossbred lambs under semi-arid conditions. Indian Anim Sci, 57 (7): 728-734.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994) Statistical Methods. 8th Ed. Iowa State University Press, Ames, USA.
- Tomar, A.K.S., Mehta, B.S. and Singh, G. (2000) Greasy fleece production and factors affecting it in Bharat Merino sheep under semi-arid climate of Rajasthan. Indian Anim Sci, 70 (1): 96-97.
- Tomar, S. S. (2004) Textbook of Animal Breeding. Kalyani Publishers, Ludhiana.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.