Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
PREDICTION OF 305-DAY LACTATION MILK YIELD BASED ON BIMONTHLY TEST DAY VALUES IN KARAN FRIES CATTLE
First Online |
- Chakraborty, D. (2010). Prediction of lactation milk yield from test day records in Murrah buffaloes. Indian Anim Sci, 80 (3): 244-245.
- Hamed, M. K. (1995). Accuracy of bimonthly and trimonthly milk recording systems for dairy cattle in Egypt. Annals Agric Sci, Moshtohor. 33: 669-679.
- Pander, B. L. and Hill, W. G. (1993). Genetic evaluation of lactation yield from test day records on incomplete lactation. Livestock Prod Sci, 37: 23–26.
- Singh, R.V. (1992). Repeatability of genetic evaluation of crossbred cows and bulls under various sampling schemes and lactation components. Ph.D. Thesis, NDRI (Deemed University), Karnal, India.
- Van vleck, L.D. and Henderson, G.R. (1961). Regression factors for predicting a succeeding complete lactation records. Dairy Sci. 44 (7): 1322-1327.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.