Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCES ON GROWTH TRAITS OF NALI SHEEP
First Online |
- Acharya, R.M. (1982). Sheep and goat breeds of India. FAO, Animal production and Health paper 30, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nation, Rome, Italy.
- Bappaditya Dey and Poonia, J. S. (2005). Factors affecting growth traits in Nali sheep. Indian Journal of Small Ruminants. 11: 77-79.
- Dixit, S. P., Dhillon, J. S. and Singh, G. (2001). Genetic and non-genetic parameters for growth traits of Bharat Merino lambs. Small Rumin Res, (42): 101-104.
- El-Fadili, Michaux, C., Detilleux, J. and Leroy, P.L., (2003). Genetics parameters for growth traits of the Maroccan Timahdit breed of sheep. Small Rumin Res, (37): 203–208.
- Gbangboche, A. B., Youssao, A. K.I., Senou, M., Adamou-Ndiaye, M., Ahissou A., Farnir F., Michaux C., Abiola F. A. and Leroy P.L. (2006). Examination of non-genetic factors affecting the groeth performance of Djllanke sheep .Trop Anim Health Prod (38): 55-64.
- Hassen, Y., Solkner, J. and Fuerst-Waltl, B. (2004). Body weight of Awassi and indigenous Ethiopian sheep and their crosses. Small Rumin Res (55): 51-56.
- Mishra, A. K, Arora, A. L, Kumar, S. and Singh, V. K. (2007). Improving productivity of Malpura breed by crossbreeding with prolific Garole sheep in India. Small Rumin Res, 70: 159-164.
- Rajab, M. H., Cartwright, T. C., Dahm, P. F., and Figueiredo, E. A. (1992). Performance of three tropical hair sheep breeds. J. Anim. Sci 70: 3351-3359.
- Rashidia, A., Mokhtarib, M.S., Safi Jahanshahic, A. and Abadid, M.R. (2008). Genetic parameter estimates of pre- weaning growth traits in Kermani sheep. Small Rumin Res. (74): 165-171.
- Rastogi, R. K. (2001). Productive performance of Barbados blackbelly sheep in Tobago, West Indies. Small Rumin Res (41):171-175.
- SAS (2003). User’s Guide. Statistical Analysis System Institute, Inc. Cary, N.C, U.S.A.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.