Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
RELATIONSHIP OF BODY WEIGHT WITH LINEAR BODY MEASUREMENT IN OSMANABADI GOATS
First Online |
- Das, N., Joshi, H.B. and Bisht, G.S. (1990). Prediction of body weight from body measurements in Barbari and Jamunapari goats reared under intensive management system. Indian Vet. J. 67: 346-351.
- Deshmukh, A.K. and Koratkar, D.P. (1996). Growth and Reproductive performance of local goats (Osmanabadi). M. Sc. (Agri.). Thesis submitted to M.P.K.V., Rahuri, Maharashtra.
- Harvey, W.R. (1976). Least Square Analysis of Data with Unequal Subclass Numbers, Agricultural Research Service, United State, Department of Agriculture, washington, D.C.
- Koratkar, D.P. (1999). Network project on survey of Osmanabadi goat. Final Report, M.P.K.V., Rahuri.
- Lawar, V.S.; Patil, V.K. and Lodhe, B.B. (1992). Breeding efficiency in Angora and its cross. Proc. V-International conference. On goats, held at New Delhi, March 2-8, 1992, 1309-1316.
- Mandakmale, S.D. (2002). Studies on growth and production performance of Osmanabadi goats in its breeding tract of Maharashtra. Ph.D. Thesis submitted to M.P.K.V., Rahuri. (M.S.).
- Mishra, R.K. (1980). Note on the analysis on body weight as a function of some conformational traits in Sirohi goats. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 50 (12): 1151-1152.
- Motghare, A.B., Ali, S.Z. and Kuralkar, S.V. (2006). Correlation coefficient between body measurement and prediction of body weight in Osmanabadi goats. Indian Vet. J. 83: 793-794.
- Mukherjee, D.K., Singh, C.S.P. and Mishra, H.R. (1981). Note on body weight measurement relationship in Grey Bengal goats. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 51 (9): 832-833.
- Mukherjee, D.K., Singh, C.S.P.; Mishra, H.R. and Nath, S. (1986). Body weight measurement relationships in Brown Bengal does. Indian Vet. Med. J. 10: 104-106.
- Mukherjee, D.K., Singh, C.S.P., Mishra, H.R. and Sharma, B.D. (1983). Note on body weight and measurements relationship of Grey Bengal goats under different agro-climatic conditions. Indian Vet. J. 60: 851-852.
- Prasad, B., Singh, C.C.P. and Mishra, H.R. (1981). Note on body weight measurement relationship in Black Bengal goats. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 51: 880-882.
- Roy, R.B., Prakash and Khan, B.U. (1989). Genetic and non-genetic sources of variation for growth in Jamunapari kids. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 59 (7): 874-877.
- Shinde, P.M. (2000). Studies on phenotypic characters of Osmanabadi goats in Rahuri tahsil of Ahmednagar district. M. Sc. (Agri.). Thesis submitted to M.P.K.V., Rahuri (M.S.).
- Siddiqui, M.F., Bonde, H.S., Rotte, S.G. and Deshpande, K.S. (1981). Studies on some growth attributes of Osmanabadi goats kids. J. Agric. Sci., U. K. 97 (3): 747-749.
- Singh, C.S.P., Mukherjee, D.K.; Prasad, B. and Mishra, H.R. (1981). Note on body measurements and weights of Black and Brown Bengal goats. Indian J. Anim. Sci. 51 (2): 234-236.
- Singh, M.K., Raj, B.; Kumar, A., Sisodiya, H.S. and Singh, N.P. 2009. Production performance of Gohilwadi goats under range conditions. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 79 (6): 587-593.
- Singh, N.R., Mohanty, S.C. and Mishra, M. (1987). Prediction of body weight from body measurements in Black Bengal Goats, a note. Indian J. Anim. Prod. and Mgmt. 3 (1): 46-49.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.