Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
CLINICAL STUDY FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF CANINE MAMMARY NEOPLASMS (CMNS) USING DIFFERENT MODALITIES
First Online |
- Bala M. (2005). Clinical studies on the evaluation of doxorubicin as an adjuvant chemotherapy for the management of canine mammary neoplasms. M. V. Sc. Thesis, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Benzamin M M. (1979). Outline of Veterinary Clinical Pathology . 3rd edn . Iowa State Univ. Press, Ames, Iowa.
- Chopra R and Saxena H M. (1997). Plasma Alkaline phosphatase in tumor bearing dogs. Indian Vet Pathol 21: 166-67.
- Das U, Das K A, Das D and Das B B. (1991). Clinical report on the efficacy of chemotherapy in canine transmissible venereal sarcoma. Indian Veterinary Journal 68: 249-52.
- Ettinger S J and Feldman E C. 1995. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine Vol. 2 W. B. Saunders and Co., Philadelphia pp1702-04.
- Ghilseni G, Roccabianca P, Ceruti R, Steffanello D, Bertazzolo W, Bonfanti U and Caniati M. (2006). Correlation between fine needle aspiration cytology and histopathology in the evaluation of cutaneous and sub- cutaneous masses from dogs and cats. Veterinary Clinical Patholology 35: 24-30.
- Gill K S. (1997). Clinical Studies on canine mammary tumour with reference to tis surgical and chemotherapeutic management. M.V.Sc. thesis, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India.
- Harvey H L and Gilbertson S R. (1977). Canine mammary gland tumors. Veterinary Clinics of North America (Small Animal Practice) 7: 213-19.
- Helfand S C. (1990). Principles and application of chemotherapy. Veterinary Clinics of North America (Small Animal Practice) 20: 987-1013.
- Jain V. (2006). Studies on management of canine mammary neoplasms by adjuvant chemotherapy using combination of Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide. M. V. Sc. Thesis, GADVASU, Ludhiana.
- Misdrop W and Hart A A M. (1979). Canine mammary cancer. 1. Prognosis II Therapy and causes of death. Journal of Small Animal Practice 20: 385-404.
- Moulton J E. (1990). Tumors of mammary gland. In : Moulton J E (ed) Tumors in Domestic Animals (3rd edn.) pp 518-52, University of California Press, Berkeley and Los Angeles.
- Nayyar A. (2002). Evaluation of vinblastine and mitomycin in conjunction with surgery in canine mammary neoplasms. M.V.Sc. Thesis, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Nyman H T, Kristensen A T, Lee M H, Martinussen T and McEvoy F. (2005). Characterisation of canine superficial tumors using gray-scale B-mode, color flow mapping and spectral Doppler ultrasonography - a multivariate study. Veterinary Radiology and ultrasound 47: 192-198.
- Palta. (2000). Clinical studies on multimodality in the management of canine mammary neoplasm. M.V. Sc. Thesis, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India.
- Ravi kumar K P, Vasanth M S and Jayadevappa S M. (1999). Comparative efficacy of surgery and surgery with chemotherapy for mammary tumors in canines. Indian Vet Surgery 20: 115.
- Riley J H and Riley M G I. (1982). Metastatic mammary carcinoma treated with cytotoxic drugs. Vet Record 111: 8-11.
- Rivkin S E, Green S J, Lew D, Costanzi J J, Athens J W, Osborne C K, Vaughn C B and Martino S. (2003). Adjuvant chemotherapy with cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and 5-fluorouracil, vincristine, and prednisone compared with single-agent L-phenylalanine mustard for patients with operable breast carcinoma and positive axillary lymph nodes: 20-year results of a Southwest Oncology Group study. Cancer 97: 21-9.
- Sandhu N S. (1995). Studies on the surgical and chemotherapeutic management of canine mammary neoplasms. M.V.Sc. thesis, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India.
- Sharon A C. (2007). Interpretation of liver enzymes. Vet Clinics of North America (Small Animal Practice) 37: 297-333.
- Singh M, Nigam J M, Sharma S K, Varshney A C and Sharma A. (1998). Clinical studies on canine neoplasm: Review of small animal surgery cases. Indian Vet Surgery 19: 47.
- Simon D, Goronzy P, Stephan I, Meyer-Lindenberg A, Aufderheide M and Nolte L. (1996). Mammary tumors in the dog: frequency and course. Practische-Tierarzt 771-82 (Original not seen. Abstr in Veterinary Bulletin 66: Entry No. 8148).
- Sorenmo K. (2003). Canine mammary gland tumors. Veterinary Clinics of North America (Small Animal Practice) 33 : 573 96.
- Theilen G H and Madewell B R (ed). (1979). Veterinary Cancer Medicine Ist edn. Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia pp192-203.
- Tiemessen I. (1989). Thoracic metastasis of canine-mammary gland tumors-A radiographic study. Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound 30: 249-52.
- Todorova I, Simeonova G, Simeonov R and Dioner D. (2005). Efficacy and toxicity of Doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide chemotherapy in dogs with spontaneous mammary tumors. Trakia Sci 30: 51-58.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.