Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECT OF TIME AND TEMPERATURE ON THE STORAGE STABILITY OF HEPATOBILIARY ENZYME ACTIVITIES IN CATTLE SERUM
First Online |
- Benjamin, M.M. (2001). Outline of Veterinary Clinical Pathology. Third edition. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, 351pp.
- Davy, C.W., Jackson, M.R. and Walker, J.W. (1984). Stabilities of some constituents of Marmoset (Callithrix jacchus) plasma under various conditions of storage. Clin. Chem., 30: 101-104.
- Heins, M., Heil, W. and Withold, W. (1995). Storage of serum or whole blood samples, effects of time and temperature on 22 serum analytes. Eur. J. Chem. Clin. Biochem., 33: 231-238.
- Kaneko J J, Harvey J W and Bruss M L. (2008). Clinical Biochemistry of Domestic Animals. 6 th edn. Academic Press, California.
- Kaplan, L.A. and Pesce, A.J. (1989). Clinical Chemistry, Theory, Analysis and Correlation. Second edition. The C.V. Mosby Company, Baltimore, 1149pp.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994). Statistical Medhods. 8th edition. Oxford and IBH Publishing Company, Calcutta, 564 pp.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.