- Bauman, D.E., Mather, I.H., Wall, R.J. and Lock, A.L. (2006). Major advances associated with the biosynthesis of milk. Journal Dairy Science. 89: 1235-1243.
- Bello, N.M., Stevenson, J.S. and Tempelman, R.J. (2012). Milk production and reproductive performance: modern interdisciplinary insights into an enduring axiom. Journal Dairy Science. 95: 5461-5475.
- Berry, D.P., Buckley, F., Dillon, P., Evans, R.D., Rath, M. and Veerkamp, R.F. (2003). Genetic relationships among body condition score, body weight, milk yield and fertility in dairy cows. Journal Dairy Science. 86: 2193-2204.
- Bionaz, M., Loor, J.J. (2011). Gene networks driving bovine mammary protein synthesis during the lactation cycle. Bioinform. Biol. Insights. 5: 83-98.
- Brotherstone, S., Thompson, R. and White, I.M.S. (2004). Effects of pregnancy on daily milk yield of Holstein-Friesian dairy cattle. Livestock Production Science. 87: 265-269.
- De Vries, A. (2006). Economic value of pregnancy in dairy cattle. Journal Dairy Science. 89: 3876-3885.
- Doherty, W.S., Price, E.O., Katz, L.S. (1987). A note on activity monitoring as a supplement to estrus detection methods for dairy goats. App. Behavior Scince. 17: 347-349.
- Friggens, N.C., Disenhaus, C. and Petit, H.V. (2010). Nutritional subfertility in the dairy cow: towards improved reproductive management through a better biological understanding. Animal. 4: 1197–1213.
- Heck, J.M.L., Van Valenberg, H.J.F., Dijkstra, J. and Van Hooidonk, A.C.M. (2009). Seasonal variation in the Dutch bovine raw milk composition. Journal Dairy Science. 92: 4745-4755.
- Horan, B., Dillon, P., Berry, D.P., O’Connor, P. and Rath, M. (2005). The effect of strain of Holstein-Friesian, feeding system and parity on lactation curves characteristics of spring-calving dairy cows. Livest. Prod. Sc. 95: 231-241.
- Ingvartsen, K.L., Dewhurst, R.J. and Friggens, N.C. (2003). On the relationship between lactational performance and health: is it yield or metabolic imbalance that cause production diseases in dairy cattle? A position paper. Livest. Prod. Sci. 83: 277-308.
- Kembell, Dzh. R., Marshal, R.T. (1980). Milk production. Translation from English M.N. Barabanshchikova, V.R. Zel’nera, D.V. Karlikova. Edited and preface by N.V. Barabanshchikova, A. P. Begucheva. Moscow: Kolos, pp. 670.
- Kennedy, J., Dillon, P., Delaby, L., Faverdin, P., Stakelum, G. and Rath, M. (2003). Effect of genetic merit and concentrate sup-plementation on grass intake and milk production with Hols-tein-Friesian dairy cows. Journal Dairy Science. 86: 610–621.
- Knight, C.H., Beever, D.E. and Sorensen, A. (1999). Metabolic loads to beexpected from different genotypes under different systems. British Society of Animal Science Occasional Publication. 24: 27–35.
- Kushnir, A.V., Vystavnoy, A.I. (2008). Ecological and genetic assessment of animal certification by adaptive potential when choosing a cattle breed for breeding in cold climates. Siberian Bulletin of Agricultural Science. 8: 75-78.
- Kuznetsov, V.V., Kavardakov, V.Ya., Tarasov, A.N., Semenenko, I.A., Naumov, A.A., Baranikov, A.I, Gorlov, I.F. (2011). Innovative technological development of livestock. Rostov- on-Don, pp. 605.
- Lopez, S., France, J., Odongo, N.E., McBride, R.A., Kebreab, E., AlZahal, O., McBride, B.W., Dijkstra, J. (2015). On the analysis of Canadian Holstein dairy cow lactation curves using standard growth functions. Original Research Article Journal of Dairy Science. 4: 2701-2712.
- Merkur’eva, E.K. (1970). Biometry in breeding and genetics of farm animals. Moscow: Kolos, pp. 422.
- Movchan, T., Danko, V. (2004). Features of exterior of Holstein cows. Livestock of Ukraine. 8: 16-17.
- Roca-Fernández, A.I., González-Rodríguez, A., Vázquez-Yáñez, O.P. and Fernández-Casado, J.A. (2012). Effect of forage source (grazing vs. silage) on conjugated linoleic acid content in milk fat of Holstein-Friesian dairy cows from Galicia (NW Spain). Spanish J. Agric. Res. 10(1): 116- 122.
- Siratskyi, Y.Z., Merkushin, V.V., Kostenko, A.I. (1994). The study of biological characteristics of the adaptability of animals to conditions of maintenance and exploitation by finding the adaptation index. Bulletin of Agricultural Science. 2: 46-52.
- Siratskyi, Y.Z., Fedorovych, Ye.I. (2001). Adaptation peculiarities of animals of Ukrainian black-motley dairy breed. Bulletin of Agricultural Science. 9: 24-28.
- Steeneveld, W., Schukken, Y.H., van Knegsel, A.T.M., Hogeveen, H. (2013). Effect of different dry period lengths on milk production and somatic cell count in subsequent lactations in commercial Dutch dairy herds. Journal Dairy Science. 96 (5): 2988-3001.
- Tamarova, R.V. (2016). Adaptation of Holstein cows of Canadian breeding in a dairy complex. Bulletin of the Agro-Industrial Complex of the Volga. 3(35): 41-47.
- Trevisi, E., Amadori, M., Cogrossi, S., Razzuoli, E., Bertoni, G. (2012). Metabolic stress and inflammatory response in high-yielding, periparturient dairy cows. Research in Veterinary Science. 93: 695-704.
- Zabrodin, V.A., Reshetnikova, O.V., Spyashchiy, A.S. (2004). The level of natural resistance of Ayrshire cattle in Karelia. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences. 1: 65-66.
Submitted Date : 20-02-2020
Accepted Date : 5-06-2020