Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
QUALITY OF BUFFALO MILK PROCURED FROM MILK VENDERS – A CASE STUDY
- BIS (1981). Handbook of Food Analysis. SP: 18 (Part XI). Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhaban, GOI Publication, New Delhi.
- Gosavi, R.M., Sherikar, A.A. and Majee, S.B. (1996). J. Bombay Vet. Coll., 6:29-31.
- http://www.faostat.fao.org (2008).
- Kamble, K.M. (2001). Studies on physico-chemical properties of Nagpuri buffalo milk. M. Sc. Thesis., P.D.K.V, Akola.
- Karpude, A.A., Rathi, S.D., Jogalkar, N.V. and Ingle V.M. (1987). Asian J. Dairy Res., 6: 83-86.
- Kolhe, R.P., Shinde, S.V., Zade, N.N. and Kothekar, M.D. (2003). J. Vety. Pub. Hlth. 1(2):141-145.
- Parihar, V. S., Jade, N.N., Kothekar, M.D. and Lende, R. M. (2003). Indian Vet. Med. J., 27:245-247.
- PFA. (1976). Prevention of Food Adulteration Rules, 1976.
- Raj, D., Ram, M., Arora, S., Sharma, V. and Kishor, K. (2002). In Souvenir: National Symposium on Veterinary Public Health in New Millenium: Opportunities and Challenges. Nov 28-29, 2002.
- Reddy, J.S.; Reddy, R.R.K.K.; Jairam, B.T. and Vrukayya, D. (1989). J. Dairy Sci., 42:650-652.
- Snedecor, G. W. and Cochran W.G. (1994). Statistical Methods. 8th edn. Iowa State University Press, USA.
- Warthore, D.K. (1998). Studies on chemical and bacteriological quality of milk sold in Nagpur city. M. Sc. Thesis, P.D.K.V., Akola.
- Zariwala, I.T. (1977). Indian J. Dairy Sci.30: 165-167.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.