Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
STUDY ON IN VITRO SENSITIVITY OF BACTERIAL CULTURES FROM CLINICAL MASTITIC MILK TO FEW ANTI-BACTERIAL AGENTS
- Bauer, A.W., Kirby, W.W.M., Sherris, J.C. and Turch, M. (1966). Antibiotic susceptibility testing by a standardizing single disc method. Amer. J. Clin. Path. 45: 493.
- Bhaumik, A. (1997). Antibiogram and therapeutic studies on clinical mastitis in cattle. Indian Vet. J. 74: 1054-1055.
- Chakarburti, A. (2003). A Textbook of Preventive Veterinary Medicine, p. 497.
- Cullor, J.S. (1993). The control, treatment and prevention of various types of bovine mastitis. Vet. Medi. 88: 571-578.
- Dua, K. (2001). Incidence, aetiology and estimated loss due to mastitis in India – an update. Indian Dia. Man. 53: 41-48.
- Garg, D.N. (2001). Emergence of bovine mycoplasmal mastitis in India. Round table conference on mastitis, Indian Assoc. Advancement vety. Res., 2: 1-9.
- Mallikarjunaswamy, M.C. and Krishnamurthy, G.V. (1997). Antibiogram of bacterial pathogens isolated from bovine sub-clinical mastitis. Indian Vet. J. 74: 885-886.
- McDonald, J.S., McDonald , T.J. and Anderson, A.J. (1977). Antimicrobial sensitivity of aerobic gram-negative rods isolated from bovine udder infections. Amer. J. Vet. Res. 38: 1503-1507.
- Pal, B., Verma, B.B. and Prasad, R.S. (1989). A note on diagnosis of sub-clinical bovine mastitis and in vitro dry sensitivity test on bacterial isolation. Indian Vet. J. 66: 785-787.
- Radostitis, D.M., Gay, G.C., Blood, D.C. and Hinchcliff, K.W. (2000). Veterinary Medicine. 9th edition. W.B. Saunders. pp: 603.
- Serieys, F., Raguet, Y., Goby, L., Schmidt, H. and Friton, G. (2005). Comparative efficacy of local and systemic antibiotic treatment in lactating cows with clinical mastitis. J. Dai. Sci. 88: 93-99.
- Zahid, I.A. (2004). Studies on comparative incidence of sub-clinical and clinical mastitis and in vitro antibiotic susceptibility of isolates from Holstein Friesian and Jersey cows and buffaloes. Pak. Vet. J. 24: 76-81.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.