Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
A CLINICAL CASE OF BABESIOSIS IN A CROSS BRED COW OF MEGHALAYA
- Banerjee, P.S., Dabas, S., Vatsya, S., Bhatt, P. and Yadav, C.L. (2005). Babesiosis in a crossbred cow with clumping of parasitized red blood cells. J. Vetey. Parasitology, 19:153-154.
- Durrani ,A.Z. and Kamal, N. (2008). Identification of ticks and detection of blood protozoa in friesian cattle by polymerase chain reaction test and estimation of blood parameters in district Kasur, Pakistan. Tropical Animal Health and Produ., 40:441-447.
- Garg, R., Banerjee, P.S. and Yadav, C.L.(2004). Subclinical babesiosis and anaplasmosis in an organized farm in Uttaranchal. J. Vety. Parasito., 18: 151-153.
- Guido,F.C.L., Angela, P.S., Liyod, H.L. and Claudio, R.M.(2002). Assessment of primers designed from small ribosomal subunits RNAfor specific discrimination between Babesia bigemina and Babesia bovis by PCR. Ciencia Anim. Brasileria V. 3: 27-32.
- Jithendran, K.P.(1997). Blood protista of cattle and buffaloes in Kangra Valley, Himachal Pradesh. Indian J. Ani. Sci., 67:207-208.
- Ravindran, R., Mishra, A.K. and Rao, J.R. (2002). On the high sero prevalence of bovine babesiosis in Wayanad district of Kerala. J. Appli. Ani. Res., 22:43-48.
- Ravindran, R., Mishra, A.K. and Rao, J.R. (2007). Slide enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the diagnosis of Babesia bigemina infection in bovines. Veterinary Res. Commu., 31: 999-1004.
- Reddy,G.G., Mishra, A.K., Rao, J.R. and Tewari, A.K.(1997). Comparison of indirect immunofluorescence (IIF) and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) in detecting Babesia bigemina infection in cattle. Acta Veterinaria Hungarica, 45: 67-74
- Singh, H., Mishra, A.K., Rao, J.R. and Tewari, A.K. (2009). Comparison of indirect fluorescent antibody test (IFAT) and slide enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (SELISA) for diagnosis of Babesia bigemina infection in bovines. Tropical Anim. Health and Produ., 41:153-159.
- Singh, H., Mishra, A.K., Rao, J.R. and Tewari, A.K. (2007). A PCR assay for detection of Babesia bigemina infection using clotted blood in bovines. J. Applied Ani. Res., 32:201-202.
- Wadhwa, D.R., Pal, B. and Mandial, R.K. (2008). Epidemiological and clinico-therapeutic study of babesiosis in cattle. Indian J. Vety. Res.,17: 22-24.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.