Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
OPTIMIZATION OF SINGLE-STRAND CONFORMATION POLYMORPHISM (SSCP) ANALYSIS FOR HSP90AA1 GENE OF DEONI CATTLE IN THE PRESENCE OF POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL
- Budowle, B., Chakraborty, R., Giusti , A.M., Eisenberg, A.J. and Allen, R. C. (1991). Analysis of the VNTR locus DIS80 by the PCR followed by high-resolution PAGE.Am. J. Hum. Genet.48:137–44.
- Glavac, D. and Dean, M. (1993).Optimization of the single-strand conformation polymorphism (SSCP) technique for detection of point mutations.Hum. Mutat.2: 404-414.
- Kapil, D., Gupta, S.C. and Neelam G. (2010).Single Strand Confirmation Polymorphism (SSCP) detection in growth differentiation factor-9 (GDF-9) gene of Karnahsheep (OvisOriantalisVignei) in Himalayan regions. I. J. Dai. Sci.63: 10-15.
- Kirkpatrick, B.W. (1992). Detection of a three-allel single strand conformational polymorphism (SSCP) in the fourth intron of the bovine growth harmone gene.Anim. genet.,23: 179-181.
- Mukhopadhyay, C.S., Gupta, A.K., Yadav, B.R. and Mohanty, T.K. (2011). Exploration of Y-specific markers to detect SNP associated with sub fertility traits in dairy bulls. Indian J. Biotech.10: 178-182.
- Skowach, K., Wiegand, P. and Brinkmann, B. (1992) a new allelic ladder and an improved electrophoretic separation lead to the demonstration of 28 alleles. Int. J. Legal Med. 105: 165–168.
- Yang, G., Hickford, J.G., Zhou, H., Fang, Q.andForrest, R.H. (2011). Extended haplotype analysis of ovine ADRB3 using polymerase chain reaction single strand conformational polymorphism on two regions of the gene. DNA Cell Biol.30:445-448.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.