Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
DIFFERENTIAL EXPRESSION PROFILING OF RECOMBINANT BOVINE INHIBIN-ALPHA AT REDUCED TEMPERATURE
- Bhardwaj A., Nayan V., Parvati, Mamta and Gupta A.K. (2012a) Inhibin: A role for fecundity augmentation in farm animals. Asian J. Anim. Vete. Adva. 7 : 771-789.
- Bhardwaj A., Nayan V., Yadav P., De S., Datta T.K. and Goswami S.L. (2012b) Heterologous Expression and Characterization of Indian Sahiwal Cattle (Bos indicus) Alpha Inhibin, Anim. Biotechnol. 23 : 71-88.
- Cabilly, S. (1989) Growth at sub-optimal temperatures allows the production of functional, antigen-binding Fab fragments in Escherichia coli. Gene 85: 553–557.
- de Jong F.H. and Sharpe R.M. (1976) Evidence for inhibin-like activity in bovine follicular fluid. Nature 263:71-72.
- Escher, A., O’Kane, D. J., Lee, J., and Szalay, A. A. (1989) Bacterial luciferase ab fusion protein is fully active as a monomer and highly sensitive in vivo to elevated temperatures. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 86: 6528–6532.
- Forage R.G., Brown R.W., Oliver K.J., Atrache B.T., Devine P.L., Hudson G.C., Goss N.H., Bertram K.C., Tolstoshev P., Robertson D.M., de Kretser D.M., Doughton B., Burger H.G., Findlay J.K. (1987) Immunization against an inhibin subunit produced by recombinant DNA techniques results in increased ovulation rate in sheep. J. Endocrinol. 114: Rl-R4.
- Jones, P.G., VanBogelen, R.A., and Neidhardt, F.C. (1987) Induction of proteins in response to low temperatures in Escherichia coli. J. Bacteriol. 169: 2092–2095.
- Kim K.D., Knight P.G. and Savva D. (1991) Expression of bovine inhibin beta subunit in E.coli. Int. J. Biochem. 23(11):1307-1313.
- Medan, M.S., Arai, K.V., Watanabe, G. and Taya, K. (2007) Inhibin: Regulation of reproductive function and. practical use in females. Anim. Sci. J., 78: 16-27.
- Pangas S.A. and Woodruff T.K. (2002) Production and purification of recombinant human inhibin and activin. J. Endocrinol. 172:199–210.
- Sambrook J. and Russell D.W. (2001) Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual. 3rd ed. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press.
- Schein, C.H. and Noteborn, M.H. M. (1988) Formation of soluble recombinant proteins in Escherichia coli is favored by lower growth temperatures. Bio/Technology 6: 291–294.
- Schumann, W. and Ferreira, L.C.S. (2004) Production of recombinant proteins in E.coli, Gene. Mol. Biol. 27 : 442- 453.
- Sørensen, H.P. and Mortensen, K.K. (2005) Soluble expression of recombinant proteins in the cytoplasm of Escherichia coli. Microb. Cell Fact., 4(1):1.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.