Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
BASIC HAEMATOLOGICAL VALUES IN KHAGANI GOAT (CAPRA HIRCUS)
- Benjamin, M.M. (1978). Outline of Veterinary Clinical Pathology. 3rd edition, Iowa State Univ. Press, Ames, Iowa, USA, pp.35-105.
- Daramola, J. O.; Adeloye, A. A. ; Fatoba, T. A. and Soladoye, A. O. (2005).Haematological and biochemical parameters of West African Dwarf goats. Livestock Research for Rural Development 17 (8):100-110.
- Egbe-Nwiyi, T.N.; Nwaosu, S.C. and Salami, H.A. (2000).Haematological values of apparently healthy sheep and goats as influenced by age and sex in arid zone of Nigeria. Afr. J.Biomed Res. 3:109-115.
- Feldman, B.F.; Zinkl, J.G. and Jain, N.C. (2000) Schalm’s Veterinary Haematology. 5th edition, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins Publication, Canada. pp.1085-1088.
- Jain, N.C. (1986). Schalm’s Veterinary Haematology. 4th edition. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia.PA,USA, pp. 208-224.
- Jain, N.C. (1993). Essentials of Veterinary Haematology, Lea & Febig Oduye, O.O. (1976). Haematological values of Nigerian goats and sheep. Trop. Anim. Hlth. Prod. 8: 131-136.
- Oduye, O.O. (1978). Haematological studies on clinically normal dogs of Nigeria. Zentralblatt fur Veterina Medizine A 25: 548-555.
- Olayemi, F.O. (2004). Erythrocyte osmotic fragility, haematological and plasma biochemical parameters of the Nigerian White Fulani cattle. Bull. Anim. Hlth. Prod. Afr. 52: 208-211.
- Olayemi, F. O.; Oboye,O. O.; Azeez, I. O.; Oyagbemi,A. A. and Soetan, K. O. (2009). Influence of management systems and sex on haematology of West African dwarf goat. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 4 (11): 1199-1202.
- Oyewale, J.O.; Ogunsanmi, A. and Ozegbe, P. (1997).Haematology of the adult African white-bellied pangolin (Manis tricuspis). Vet. Arch. 67:261-266.
- Oyewale, J.O., Olayeni, F.O. and Oke, O.A. (1998). Haematology of the wild adult African giant rat (Cricetomys gambianus) Vet. Arch. 68: 91-99.
- Snedecor, G.W. and Cochran, W.G. (1994).Statistical Methods, 1st East-West Press Edn., Affiliated East-West Private Ltd., New Delhi.
- Somvanshi, R. ; Biswas, J. C. ; Sharma, B. and Koul, G. L. (1992). Are rainy season environmental stresses responsible for higher mortility in Pashmina goats. The Environmentalist 12(1), 59-67.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.