Chief EditorK.M.L. Pathak
Print ISSN 0367-6722
Online ISSN 0976-0555
NAAS Rating 6.43
Impact Factor 0.5 (2023)
EFFECT OF DIFFERENT CROP RESIDUES AS LITTER MATERIAL ON PERFORMANCE OF COMMERCIAL BROILERS
- AOAC. (2005). Official Methods of Analysis. Association of Official Analytical Chemists. 18th Ed., Washington, D.C.
- Anonymous. (2005). Fully revised estimates of principal crops in Karnataka, Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Bangalore.
- BIS. (1992). Bureau of Indian Standards, Poultry Feed Specifications, 4th review, Manak Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Shakila, S. and Naidu, M.A. (1998). A study on the performance of broilers on different litter materials. Indian Vet. J. 75:705-707.
- Singh, C.B. and Sharma, R.J. (2000). Utilization of different litter materials for raising commercial broilers in hilly area. Indian J. Anim. Res. 34:78-79.
- Snedecor, G. W. and Cochran, W. G. (1989). Statistical Methods. 9th edn., The Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.