Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Development of Dairy Industry- An Identify of India’s Self-reliant: A Review
- NDDB (2022). National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) https://www.nddb.coop/information/stats/milkprodstate.
- AHIDF (2022). Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund (AHIDF) https://dahd.nic.in/schemes/programmes/ahidf.
- DEDS (2022). Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDS) https://www.nabard.org/content.aspx?id=591.
- NPDD (2022). National Programme for Dairy Development (NPDD) https://dahd.nic.in/schemes/programmes/ npdd.
- NAIP (2022). Nationwide Artificial Insemination Programme (NAIP) https://nadrsapps.gov.in/Krishi Kalian/AI Login.aspx.
- Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying https:// dahd.nic.in/.
- Anonymous (2022). Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying https://pib.gov.in/FeaturesDeatils. aspx?NoteId=151137andModuleId%20=%202.
- BAHS (2022). Basic Animal Husbandry Statistics, Government of India Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying, 29-49. https://dahd.nic.in/sites/default/filess/updatedBAHS2022.pdf.
- Candler, Wilfred and Kumar, N. (1998). India: The Dairy Revolution: The Impact of Dairy Development in India and the World Bank’s Contribution. World Bank Publications.
- Delgado, Christopher et al. (2001). Livestock to 2020: The next food revolution. Outlook on Agriculture. 30(1): 27-29.
- Dixit, Mukund, R. (2014). Amul-2014. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
- Doornbos, Martin, F. van Dorsten, Manoshi Mitra and Piet Terhal. (1990). Dairy Aid Development-India’s Operation Flood. Dairy aid development-India’s Operation Flood.
- Draèe, Džemal. (1970). Development Of Agriculture, 1945- 1970 (In Yugoslavia). Yugoslav Survey. A Record of Facts and Information. 11(4): 13-40.
- Khan, N. and Prashari, A.K. (2014). Development of Indian Dairy and Challenges: An Overview. Journal of International Academic Research For Multidisciplinary. 2(11): 431-437.
- Kunte, Bhagyashree, S. and Patankar, S. (2015). A literature review of indian dairy industry. International Journal of Management Research and Reviews 5(6): 341-350.
- Madhavan, M.K., Krishnakumar and Karpagam, K. (2020). Performance of dairy industry in India: An Analysis. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture and Technology. 12(6): 1610-1620.
- Rajendran, K. and Samarendu Mohanty. (2004). Dairy Co- Operatives and Milk Marketing in India: Constraints and Opportunities. Journal of Food Distribution Research. 35(856-2016-56967): 34-41.
- Singh, Shiv Raj and Datta, K.K. (2010). Understanding Value Addition in Indian Dairy Sector: Some Perspectives. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 23(347- 2016-16951): 487-94.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.