- Abraham, T.P. and Agarwal, K.N. (1967). Yield effect on soil fertility and economics of crop rotations with and without groundnut. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 37: 560-571.
- Eshel, G. (2021). Small-scale integrated farming systems can abate continental-scale nutrient leakage. PLoS Biol. 19(6): e3001264.
- Hegde, D.M. and Katyal, V. (1988). Long-term effect of fertilizer use on crop productivity and soil fertility in maize (Zea mays) - wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system in two soil types. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 68(2): 54-7.
- Katyal, V., Sharma, S.K. and Gangwa, K.S. (1998). Stability analysis of rice (Oryza sativa) - wheat (Triticum aestivum) cropping system in integrated nutrient management. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 68(2): 51-53.
- Panwar, A.S., Ravisankar, N. and Shamim, M. and Prusty, A.K. (2018). Integrated farming systems: A viable option for doubling farm income of small and marginal farmers. Bulletin of the Indian Society of Soil Science. 32: 68-88.
- Ravisankar, N., Ansari, M.A., Shamim, M., Prusty, A.K., Singh, R., Panwar, A.S., Dutta, D., Bhaskar, S., Bindhu, J.S., Sanjay, M.T., Kaur, J., Varghese, C., Dash, S., Bhowmik, A. and. Bal, S.K. (2022). Sustainable livelihood security of small farmers improved through resilient farming systems in the Semi-Arid Region of India. Land Degradation and Development. https://doi.org/10.1002/ldr.4358.
- Sharma, S., Padbhushan, R. and Kumar, U. (2019). Integrated nutrient management in rice-wheat cropping system: An evidence on sustainability in the Indian subcontinent through Meta-analysis. Agronomy. 9(2): 71. https:/ /doi.org/10.3390/agronomy9020071.
- Soni, P.N., Sikarwar, H.S. and Mehta, D.K. (1988). Long term effects of fertilizer applications on productivity in rice-wheat sequence. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 33: 167-173.
Submitted Date : 23-06-2022
Accepted Date : 14-11-2022