- APEDA, R.N. (2014). Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority.
- Christine, B. (2009). The challenges of organic dairy (Inside Perspective opinions and insights from around the industry). Dairy Foods. BNP Media. High Beam Research. http://www. highbeam.com_.
- Dhiman, T.R., Anand, G.R., Satter, L.D. and Pariza, M.W. (1999). Conjugated linoleic acid content of milk from cows fed different diets. Journal of dairy Science. 82(10): 2146-2156.
- Greene, C.R. and Dimitri, C. (2003). Organic Agriculture Gaining Ground (No. 1490-2016-127600, pp. 8-9).
- Hallam, D. (2003). The organic market in OECD countries: Past growth, current status and future potential. Organic agriculture: Sustainability, markets and policies. 179-186.
- Heckman, J. (2006). A history of organic farming: Transitions from Sir Albert Howard’s War in the Soil to USDA National Organic Program. Renewable Agriculture and Food Systems. 21(3): 143-150.
- McBride, W.D. (2010). Characteristics, costs and issues for organic dairy farming DIANE Publishing. (Vol. 82).
- Moschos, S.J. and Mantzoros, C.S. (2002). The role of the IGF system in cancer: From basic to clinical studies and clinical applications. Oncology. 63(4): 317-332.
- Pierce, J. and Tilth, O. (2009). Introduction to Organic Dairy Farming- Available online at http://www.extension.org/article/18325.
- USDA, A. (2000). National Organic Program: Final Rule. Docket# TMD-00-02-FR, 758.
Submitted Date : 21-01-2022
Accepted Date : 5-04-2022