- Goyal, R.K., Singh, J.P. and Gaur, M.K. (2018). Khadin system of runoff farming for crop production central arid zone research institute, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Indian Farming. 68(09): 26-28.
- Askolarkar, Singh, N. (1983). Khadin - A method of harvesting water for agriculture in the Thar desert. Journal of Arid Environments 6(1): 59-66. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-1963(18) 31433-2.
- Bassi, N. and Vedantam, N. (2013). Traditional and modern systems for alleviating water scarcity: Effects of khadin and sub- surface dams in the arid climate of western Rajasthan. Growth and Change Review. 18(2): 131-148.
- Bhalge, P. and Bhavsar, C. (2007). Water Management in Arid and Semi-arid Zones: Conventional Knowledge. International History Symposium on Irrigation and Drainage, Tehran- Iran, pp. 423-428.
- Bhattacharya, S. (2015). Traditional water harvesting structures and sustainable water Management in India: A socio- hydrological review. International Letters of Naturalization Science. pp. 37.
- CGWB (2011). Selected case studies of rain harvesting and artificial recharge. Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, New Delhi.
- Directorate of Agriculture, (2016). Rajasthan Agricultural Statistics at a Glance 2014-15. DOA, Rajasthan, Jaipur, Government of Rajasthan, India.
- Dhiman, S.C. and Gupta, S. (2011). Rainwater harvesting and artificial recharge. Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, New Delhi.
- Japan International Co Operation Agency (JICA) and Nippon KOEI Co Ltd., (2017). Preliminary Survey on Rajasthan Water Sector Livelihood improvement Project. Final Report Advance Edition, Volume I. Water Resources Department, Government of Rajasthan.
- Kumar, M.D. (2016). Water Saving and Social Benefits from Micro Irrigation: A Study from the IGNP Command Area in Rajasthan. Viswanathan et al. (Eds), Micro Irrigation Systems in India: Origin, Status and Impact. Springer, Singapore.
- Ministry of Rural Development, (2004). Water Harvesting and Artificial Recharge. Rajiv Gandhi National Drinking Water Commission, Government of India, New Delhi.
Submitted Date : 7-12-2021
Accepted Date : 17-06-2022