- Anonymous (2018). Agriculture Statistics at a Glance. Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Ministry of Agri. and FW, New Delhi.
- Bhattacharjee, A., Lehtinen, M.J., Kajander, T., Goldman, A. and Jokiranta, T.S. (2013). Both domin 19 and domin 20 of factor H are involved in binding to complement C3b and C3d. Mol Immunol. 47: 1686-1691.
- Goos, R.J. and Johnson, B.E. (2000). A comparsion of three methods for reducing iron-deficiency chlorosis in soybean. Agron. J. 92: 1135-1139.
- Khorgamy, A. and Farina, A. (2009). Effect of phosphorus and zinc fertilization on yield and yield components of chick pea cultivars. Afr. Crop Sci. Conf Proceedings. 9: 205-208.
- Nadergoli, M.S., Yarnia, M. and Khoei, F.R. (2011). Effect of zinc and manganese and their application method on yield and yield components of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Middle-East J. Sci. Res. 8: 859-865.
- Piri, I., Nik, M.M., Tavassoil, A., Rastegaripour, F. and Babaeian, M. (2012). Effect of Irrigation frequency and application levels of sulphur fertilizer on water-use efficiency and yield of Indian mustard (Brassica juncea). Afr. J. Biotechnol. 10: 11459-11467.
- Sahu, S., Lidder, R.S. and Singh, P.K. (2008). Effect of micronutrients and bio fertilizers on growth, yield and nutrients uptake by Chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in vertisol of Madhya Pradesh. Adv. Pl. Sci. 21(3): 501-503.
- Sawan, Z.M., Hafez, S.A. and Basyony, A.E. (2001). Effect of phosphorus fertilization and foliar application of chelated zinc and calcium on seed, protein and oil yields and oil properties of cotton. J. Agric. Sci. 136: 191-198.
- Singh, A.L., Joshi, Y.C., Chaudhari, V. and Zala, P.V. (1999). Effect of different sources of Iron and Sulphur on leaf chlorosis, nutrient uptake and yield of groundnut. Ferti Res. 24: 85.
- Usman, F., Hassan, A. and Ahmad, A. (2007). Arterial ischemic stroke with protein deficiency in Pakistan. Raw Medi J. 32: 205-207.
- Valenciano, J.B., Boto, J.A. and Marcelo, V. (2010). Response of chick pea (Cicer arietinum L.) yield to zinc, boron and molybdenum application under pot conditions. Span. J. Agric. Res. 8: 797-80.
Submitted Date : 8-11-2021
Accepted Date : 20-01-2022