- Archana, A.K. and Lekshmi, G.P.R. (2020). High pressure processing of fruits and vegetables: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 41: 347-355.
- Cuaran, J. and Leon, J. (2021). Crop monitoring using unmanned Aerial Vehicles: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 42: 121-132.
- GoI, (2019). National Action Plan for Egg and Poultry-2022 and Doubling Farmers’ Income by 2022. Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, New Delhi, pp. 1-61.
- Mahajan, S. Janailin, S. Papang, Singh, S. and Datta, K.K. (2015). Adaptation and mitigation strategies for dairy cattle: Myths and realities in Indian condition - A review. Agricultural Reviews. 36: 287-295.
- Neila, B.S. Xavier, A. and Inma, E. (2016). Technology and Poultry Welfare. Animals. 6(62): 1-21.
- RCOF, (2019). Organic agriculture and organic inputs. Chapter 1, Research centre of organic farming, Ghaziabad, pp. 1-76.
- Rik, E. Ben, R. Pramod, A. and Marco, V. (2017). Family Dairy Tech India, Advisory Report, Van Hall Larenstein and Saxion Universities of Applied Sciences, Netherlands, pp. 1-92.
- Suryatapa, D. Annalakshmi, C. and Tapan, K.P. (2020). Organic farming in India: A vision towards a healthy nation. Food Quality and Safety. 4: 69-76.
- Varshini, S.V. and Jayanthi, C. (2020). Organic liquid manures and bio-fertilizers: A tool for soil and crop productivity. Agricultural Reviews. 41: 387-392.
- Yadav, C. and Pandey, S. (2020). Status of the use of organic fertilizers in India: A review. Agricultural Reviews. 41: 338-346.
- Zinich, L.V., Kuznetsova, N.A. and Kondratieva, O.V. (2021). Assessment of technical support for dairy industry in agricultural enterprises. International Conference on World Technological Trends in Agribusiness. 624: 1-6.
Submitted Date : 2-11-2021
Accepted Date : 19-01-2022