Training needs of dairy farmers in tribal areas of Rajasthan
Citation :- Training needs of dairy farmers in tribal areas of Rajasthan .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2017.(32):149-150
The results of the research study revealed that there is lack of knowledge amongst dairy farmers regarding various technical aspects of milk production viz well planned milk processing, breeding, feeding, houses and health management etc., for which there is need of intensive training to these dairy farmers.
Milk processing and Health management
- Atkinson, A.C., Donev, A.N. and Tobias, R. (2007). Optimum experimental designs with SAS, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
- Fedorov, V.V. (1972). Theory of Optimum Experiments, New York : Acedemic Press.
- Khuri, A.I. and Cornell, J.A. (1996). Response Surfaces : Designs and Analysis. CRC press.
- Silvey, S.D. (1980). Optimum Design. Chapman and Hall, London.
- White, L.V. (1973). An extension of general equivalence theorem to nonlinear models. Biometrika. 60(2), 345-348.
- Whitte, P. (1973). Some general points in the theory and of optimal experimental designs, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B, 35, 123-130.