- Amadioha, A.C. (2003). Evaluation of some plant leaf extracts against Colletotrichum lindemuthianum in cowpea. Acta- Phytopathologica Entomologica-Hungarica. 38: 259-265.
- Chander, M., Subrahmanyeswari, B., Mukherjee, R., Kumar, S. (2011). Organic livestock production: An emerging opportunity with new challenges for producers in tropical countries. Scientific and Technical Review of the Office International des Epizootices. 30(3): 969-983.
- Chandrashekar, H.M. (2010). Changing scenario of organic farming in India: An overview. International NGO Journal. 5(1): 34-39.
- Deshmukh, M.S. and Babar, N. (2015). Present Status and Prospects of Organic Farming in India. European Academic Research. 3(4): 20-28.
- FIBL (World of Organic Agriculture - Statistics and Emerging Trends, 2018).
- Godase, S.K. and Patel, C.B. (2002). Studies on the influence of organic manures and fertilizerdoses on the intensity of sucking pests infesting brinjal. Plant Protection Bulletion. 54(2): 3-6.
- Godase, S.K. and Patel, C.B. (2003). Effect of different treatments of organic manures and fertilizers on infestation of brinjal shoot and fruit borer. Pestology. 27(5): 9-12.
- Haldhar, S.M., Jat, G.C., Deshwal, H.L., Gora, J.S. and Singh, D. (2017). Insect Pest and Disease Management in Organic Farming. Research Gate. 359-390.
- Kumar (2004). Evaluation of organics and indigenous products for the management of Helicoverpa armigera in chilli. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, India.
- Kumar, M.S., Reddy, G.C. and Sangwan, P.S. (2017). A review on organic farming - sustainable agriculture development. International Journal of Pure and Applied Bioscience. 5(4): 1277-1282.
- Mahto, T.P. and Yadav, R.P. (2003). Effect of vermicompost prepared from different organic sources alone or in combination with chemical fertilizer on stem fly incidence and yield parameters in vegetable pea Rajasthan University of Agriculture. Journal of Research. 13(1 and 2): 26-29.
- Mikhil, M., Kumar, V. and Bisarya, D. (2019). Organic farming in present agriculture scenario. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research. 6(1): 9-11.
- Rao, K.R. (2003). Influence of host plant nutrition in the incidence of Spodoptera litura and Helicoverpa armigera on groundnut. Indian Journal of Entomology. 65(3): 386- 392.
- Shivalingaswamy, T.M. and Satpathy, S. (2007). Integrated pest management in vegetable crops. In: Entomology: Novel Approaches, [Eds Jain, P.C. and Bhargava, M.C.], New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi, pp. 353-75.
- Soumya, G. (2007). Role of vermicompost, vermiwash and other organics in the management of thrips and mites of chilli. M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, India.
- Varghese, T.S. (2003). Management of thrips, Scirtothrips dorsalis Hood and mite, Polyphagotarsonemus latus Banks on chilli using biorationals. M.Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, India.
Submitted Date : 18-06-2021
Accepted Date : 18-08-2021