Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Effect of Temeperature and PH on Growth of Alternaria tagetica, Leaf Blight of Marigold
First Online 26-06-2021|
- Gaddanakeri, M. and Kulkarni, S. (1998). Physiological studies on Alternaria alternata (Fr.) Keissler a causal agent of leaf blight of turmeric. Karnataka J. of Agri. Sci. 11(3): 684- 686.
- Hubballi, M., Sevugapperumal, N., Raguchander, T., Anand, T. and Ramasamy, S. (2010). Effect of Environmental Conditions on Growth of Alternaria alternata Causing Leaf Blight of Noni. World J of Agri. Sci. 6 (2): 171-177.
- Kumar Arun, G.S. (2008). Studies on leaf blight of chrysanthemum Caused by Alternaria alternata (Fr.) Keissler. Master of Science (Agriculture) in plant pathology. Department of plant pathology college of agriculture, Dharwad University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Kumar, D. and Choudhary, U. (2006). In vitro evaluation of role of hydrogen ion concentration on mycelial growth and sporulation of A.brassicae and A. brassicola. J. of Res. SKUAT-J. 5(1): 122-124.
- Panchal, D.G. (2008). Alternaria fruit rot of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) and its management. M. Sc. thesis submitted to AnandAgricultural University, Anand.
- Panwar, V., Gangwar, R.K., Javeria, S. and Yadav, R.S. (2013). Antifungal efficacy of fungicides and bio-control agents against leaf spot pathogen, Alternaria alternata. Current Discovery. 2: 128-133.
- Singh, J. and Majumdar, V.L. (2004). Factor affecting development of post harvest Alternaria rot in pomegranate. J. Mycol. Pl. Pathol. 34(2): 310-311.
- Singh, V., Kumar, P. and Sinha, A.P. (2001). Influence of different media, pH and temperature on growth and sporulation of Alternaria alternata (Fr.) Keissler, causing alternaria blight of chickpea, Legume Res. 24(2): 238-242.
- Thakur, S. and Harsh, N.S.K., (2014). Phylloplane fungi as biocontrol agent against Alternaria leaf spot disease of (Akarkara) Spilanthes oleracea. Biosci. Disc. 5(2): 139-144.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.