- Kavitha, K., Latha, R., Nazreen Hassan, S. and Thirukumaran, K. (2019). Impact of Skill Development Training on Mushroom Cultivation in Kanyakumari District of Tamil Nadu. Journal of Krishi Vigyan. 7(2): 144-148. DOI : 10.5958/2349-4433.2019.00050.3
- Kaur, Kulvir (2016). Impact of Training Course on Knowledge Gain of Mushroom Trainees. Journal of Krishi Vigyan. 4(2): 54-57. DOI: 10.5958/2349-4433.2016.00013.1
- Manju Varma, S.K., Rani, S. (2012). Impact assessment of mushroom production for rural women. Rajasthan Journal of Extension Education. 20: 78-80.
- Nagaraj, R., Arun, K.P., Hanumanthaswamy, B.C. and Jyoti, M.R. (2017). Mushroom Production for Self-Employment - An Impact Study. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. 6(9): 2991-2997.
- Rachna, Goel R. and Sodhi, G.P.S (2013). Evaluation of vocational training programmes organized on mushroom farming by Krishi Vigyan Kendra Patiala. Journal of Krishi Vigyan. 2(1): 26-29.
- Singh, K., Peshin, R. and Saini, S.K. (2010). Evaluation of the agricultural vocational training programmes conducted by the Krishi Vigyan Kendras (Farm Science Centres) in Indian Punjab. Journal of Agricultural and Rural Development in tropics and subtropics. 111(2): 65-77.
- Suharban, K., Rahman, O. and Nair, M.C. (1991). An evaluation of mushroom cultivation course. Indian Journal of Extension Education. 27(3-4): 118-121.
Submitted Date : 17-05-2021
Accepted Date : 22-06-2021