- Agrawal, Y.C. (1987). Ginger peeling machine parameters. Agricultural Mechanization in Asia. Africa and Latin America. 18(2): 59-62.
- Baber, C. (2003). Cognition and Tool Use – Forms of Engagement in Human and Animal Use of Tools. London and Bristol: Taylor and Francis.
- Balami, A.A., Mohammed, I.A., Adebayo, S.E., Adgidzi, D. and Adelemi, A.A. (2012). The relevance of some engineering properties of cocoyam (Colocasia esculenta) in the design of post- harvest processing machinery. Academic Research International. 2(3): 53- 59.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics. (2014). American Time Use Survey. United States Department of Labor. Retrieved from http://www.bls.gov/tus/#tables.
- Dhara, C. Dhara, De, S., Sengupta, P., Maity, P. and Pal, A. (2015). An ergonomic approach for designing Indian traditional vegetable cutter, Work 50 (2015) 177–186. DOI 10.3233/WOR-131721 IOS Press
- Dhesi, J.K. (1973). Functional design of household equipment cited by Dhesi proceedings of Seminar-cum-workshop of household equipment held from 9-11 January. 1973. Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana.
- Ebe, K. and Griffin, M.J. (2001). Factors affecting static seat cushion comfort. Ergon. 44: 901.
- Gaodi, A.M., Datey, P.A., Pariyal, G.S., Nakhate, A., Burnure, S. and Wadode, G.G. (2017). Design and Fabrication of Potato Peeling Machine. IJARIIE. 3(2): 1713-1715.
- Gustafsson, K., Andersson, J., Andersson, I., Nydahl, M., Sjoden, P.O. and Sidenvall, B. (2002). Associations between perceived cooking ability, dietary intake and meal patterns among older women. Scandinavian Journal of Nutrition. 46(1): 31-39.
- Kreifeldt, G.J., Hill, H.P. (1975). Toward a Theory of Man-Tool System Design Applications to the Consumer Product Area. Proceedings. Human Factors Society.
- Kuijt-Evers and Lottie F.M. The Design of Artisans’ Hand Tools: Users’ Perceived Comfort and Discomfort; International Handbook of Occupational Therapy Interventions. Part 2, New York: Springer; 2009. p. 167.
- Kumari, P., Kumar, A. and Dayal, R. (2017). Ergonomic Assessment of the Existing Design of Selected Kitchen Tools. TECHNOFAME- A Journal of Multidisciplinary Advance Research. 6(2): 35-40.
- Ritzel, K., and Donelson, T.H. (2001). Human Factors Gets Cooking. Ergonomics in Design: The Quarterly of Human Factors Applications. 9(1): 15-19. http://doi.org/10.1177/1064 80460100900104.
- Singh, K.V. (2017). Testing and evaluation of Pedal operated potato peeler. International Journal of Agricultural Engineering.10(2): 465-467. DOI: 10.15740/HAS/IJAE/10.2/465-467
- Stone, T. R., Janusz M.O. and chnieders, T. (2018). Ergonomic Analysis of Modern Day Kitchen Knives. Conference Paper in Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annua Meeting. DOI: 10.1177/1541931218621306.
- Temam, M. (2017). Design, Construction and Performance Evaluation of Power Driven Potato Peeling Machine. International Journal of Engineering Research, Vol.5., Issue.6, 2017 Nov-Dec.
Submitted Date : 11-05-2021
Accepted Date : 22-06-2021