- Barroso, M.P., Arezes, P.M., Costa, L.G., Miguel, A.S. (2005). Anthropometric study of Portuguese workers, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 35: 401-410.
- Dewangan, K.N., Prasannakumar, G.V. Suja, P.L. Choudhury, M.D. (2005). Anthropometric dimensions of farm youth of the north-eastern region of India, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics. 35: 979-989.
- Gite, L.P. Yadav, B.G. (1989). Anthropometric survey for agricultural machinery design, Applied Ergonomics. 20(3): 191-196.
- Gite, L.P., Agrawal, K.N., Mehta, C.R., Potdar, R.R., Narwariya, B.S. (2020). Handbook of Ergonomical Design of Agricultural Tools, Equipment and Work Places. Jain Brothers (New Delhi).
- Hanson, L. Sperling, L. Gard, G. Ipsen, S. Vergara, C.O. (2009). Swedish anthropometrics for product and workplace design, Applied Ergonomics. 40: 797-806.
- Khadatkar, A., Potdar, R.R., Narwariya, B.S., Wakudkar, H. and Dubey, U.C. (2018). An ergonomic evaluation of pedal operated paddy thresher for farm women. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 88(2): 280-283.
- Lin, Y.C. Wang, M.J. Wang, E.M. (2004). The comparisons of anthropometric characteristics among four people in East Asia, Applied Ergonomics. 35(2): 173-178.
- MacLeod, D. (2000). The rules of work, A Practical Engineering Guide to Ergonomics, Taylor and Francis, Florida.
- Mehta, C.R., Chandel, N.S., Senthilkumar, T. Singh, K. (2014). Status, challenges and strategies for farm mechanization in India, Agricultural Mechanization in Asia, Africa and Latin America. 45(4): 43-50.
- NASA. (1978a). Anthropometric Source Book, Volume I: Anthropometry for Designers, NASA reference publication 1024, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Washington, USA.
- Obi, O.F., Ugwuishiwu, B.O., Adeboye, B.S. (2015). A survey of anthropometry of rural agricultural workers in Enugu State, south-eastern Nigeria, Ergonomics. 58(6): 1032-44.
- Pheasant, S.T. (2003). Bodyspace: Anthropometric Ergonomics and the Design of Work, Taylor and Francis, London, 257.
- Potdar, R.R., Ram, R., Kumar, A., Singh, J.K. and Mani, I. (2011). Ergonomic evaluation of rotary power input by hand and leg muscles to operate farm equipment. Journal of Agricultural engineering. 48(3): 8-16.
- Syuaib, M.F. (2015). Anthropometric study of farm workers on Java Island, Indonesia and its implications for the design of farm tools and equipment, Applied Ergonomics. 51: 222-235.
- Yadav, R., Gite, L.P., Kaur, N., Randhava, J. (2000). An anthropometry of Indian female agricultural workers, Agricultural Mechanization of Asia, Africa and Latin America. 31(3): 56-60.
- Yadav, R., Tewari, V.K., Prasad, N. (1997). Anthropometric data of Indian farm workers-a module analysis, Applied Ergonomics. 28(1): 69-71.
Submitted Date : 8-05-2021
Accepted Date : 16-06-2021