Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Construction of Saturated Designs for Mixture Experiments
First Online 29-07-2021|
- Atkinson, A.C. and Donev, A.N. (1989). The Construction of Exact D-optimum Experimental Designs with Application to Blocking Response Surface Designs. Biometrika. 76(3): 515-526.
- Cornell, J.A. (2002). Experiments with mixtures: Third Edition. New York, Wiley.
- Khuri, A.I. and Cornell, J.A. (1996). Response Surfaces: Designs and Analyses: Second Edition, New York, Marcel Dekker, Inc.
- Mitchell, T.J. (1974). An Algorithm for the Construction of D-Optimal Experimental Designs. Technometrics. 16(2): 203-210.
- Nigam, A.K. (1969). Contribution to design and analysis of experiments with mixtures, Ph.D. Thesis, Banaras Hindu University.
- Nigam, A.K. (1970). Block designs for mixture experiments. Ann. Math. Statist. 41: 1861-1869.
- Nigam, A.K. (1976). Corrections to blocking conditions for mixture experiments. Ann. Math. Statist. 47: 1294-1295.
- Nigam, A.K. (1983). A new algorithm for extreme vertices designs for linear mixture models. Technometrics. 25(4): 367-371.
- Scheffé, H. (1958). Experiments with mixtures. Journal of Royal Statistical Society. Series B. 20: 344- 360.
- Scheffé, H. (1963). Simplex-centroid designs for experiments with mixtures. Journal of Royal Statistical Society. Series B. 20: 344-360.
- Sinha, B.K., Mandal, N.K., Pal, M. and Das, P. (2014). Optimal Mixture Experiments, Lecture Notes in Statistics, Springer.
- Snee, R.D. and Marquadt, D.W. (1974). Extreme vertices designs for linear mixture models. Technometrics. 16(3): 399-408.
- Snee, R.D. and Rayner, A.A. (1982). Assessing the accuracy of mixture model regression calculations. J. Qual. Technol. 14: 67-79.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.