- Marsh, A.P. and Martin P. E. (1997). Effect of cycling experience, aerobic power and power output on preferred and most economical cycling cadences. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc., 29(9): 1225-1232.
- Marsh, A.P. and Martin P.E. (1993). The association between cycling experience and preferred and most economical cadences. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc., 25(11): 1269-1274.
- Marsh, A.P., Martin, P.E. and Foley, K.O. (2000). Effect of cadence, cycling experience and aerobic power on delta efficiency during cycling. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc., 32(9): 1630-1634.
- Gite, L.P., Agrawal, K.N., Mehta, C.R., Potdar, R.R., Narwariya, B.S. (2020). Handbook of Ergonomical Design of Agricultural Tools, Equipment and Work Places. Jain Brothers (New Delhi).
- Seabury, J.J., Adams, W.C. and Ramey, M.R. (1977). Influence of pedalling rate and power output on energy expenditure during bicycle ergometry. Ergonomics. 20(5): 491-498.
- Coast, J.R., Cox, R.H. and Welch, H.G. (1986). Optimal pedalling rate in prolonged bouts of cycle ergometry. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 18(2): 225-230.
- Khadatkar, A., Potdar, R.R., Narwariya, B.S., Wakudkar, H. and Dubey, U.C. (2018). An ergonomic evaluation of pedal operated paddy thresher for farm women. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 88(2): 280-283.
- Tiwari, P.S., Gite, L.P., Pandey, M.M. and Shrivastava, A.K. (2011). Pedal power for occupational activities: Effect of power output and pedalling rate on physiological responses. International J. of Industrial Ergonomics. 41(3): 261-267.
- Tiwari, P. S. (2012) Pedal power for occupational activities: Designing a dynapod. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH and Co. KG. Heinrich-Bocking-Str. 6-8, 66121 Saarbrucken, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-8484-0491-9. Pp 133.
- Potdar, R.R., Ram, R., Kumar, A., Singh, J.K. and Mani, I. (2011). Ergonomic evaluation of rotary power input by hand and leg muscles to operate farm equipment. Journal of Agricultural Engineering. 48(3), pp.8-16.
- Neptune, R.R. and Hull, M.L. (1999). A theoretical analysis of preferred pedalling rate selection in endurance cycling. J. Biomec. 32: 409-415.
Submitted Date : 9-01-2021
Accepted Date : 19-01-2021