- Demchak, K. (2009). Small fruit production in high tunnels. Hort. Technology. 19(1): 44-49.
- Kumar S., Batra, P. and Kumar, N. (2015). Early season cultivation of bottle gourd: Effect of date of sowing and growing condition on different Growth parameters. International J. Tropical Agri. 33(2): 1139-1143.
- Kumar, S., Kumar, A., Singh, S.S., and Kumari, S.B. (2017). Influence of microclimate condition of under low tunnel on productive responses in bitter gourd (Momordica charantia). Bull. Env. Pharmacol. Life Sci. 6(3): 46-50.
- Kumar, S., Kumar, A., Singh, S.S., Prasad, R.K. and Kant, S. (2018). Effect of plastic low tunnel on flowering and fruiting behaviour during off season of bottle gourd [Lagenaria siceraria (Mol.) Standl]. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci. 7: 4829-4835.
- Mehdi, M., Ahmad, F. and Hussain, N. (2014). Low tunnel technology a valuable vegetable forcing intervention for boosting economy of farmers in Ladakh. Asian J. Hort. 9(1): 106-108.
- Singh, B. (2019). Prospects of protected horticulture in arid and semi-arid regions of India. Acta Scientific Agriculture. 3(3): 93-99.
Submitted Date : 30-12-2020
Accepted Date : 19-01-2021