- Balaam, L.N. (1968). A two-period design with t2 experimental units. Biometrics, 24(1), 61-73.
- Bailey, R.A. and Kunert, J. (2006). On optimal crossover designs when carryover effects are proportional to direct effects. Biometrika, 93(3), 613-625.
- Bose, M. and Dey, A. (2009). Optimal Crossover Designs. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., Singapore.
- Bose, M. and Stufken, J. (2007). Optimal crossover designs when carryover effects are proportional to direct effects. J. Statist. Plan. Infer., 137, 3291-3302.
- Varghese, E., Jaggi, S., Varghese, C. and Bindal, V. (2013). Efficient neighbour balanced block design with proportional neighbour effects. Proceedings of 11th Biennial Conference of the International Biometric Society on Computational Statistics and Bio-Sciences held at Pondicherry University from 8 to 9 March 2012. 23-25.
- Kempton, R.A., Ferris, S.J. and David, O. (2001). Optimal change-over designs when carry over effects are proportional to direct effects of treatments. Biometrika, 88, 391-399.
- Sharma, V.K. (1981). A class of experimental designs balanced for first residuals. Austral. J. Statist., 23(3), 365-370.
- Williams, E.J. (1949). Experimental designs balanced for the estimation of residual effects of treatments. Austral. J. Sci. Res., A2, 149-168.
Submitted Date : 22-12-2020
Accepted Date : 19-01-2021