- Bijla, S., S., K. Sharma, P. and Singh, A. (2019), Analysis of the constraints faced by gaushalas in Shahariyana. Economic Affairs, Vol. 64, No. 1, pp. 191–195.
- BIS (1987). Recommendations for the Indian Mankaru Gaushala and other milk producers. Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, ISRU 11942 d 1986.
- Government of Haryana (2019). District wise list of Gaushalas in Haryana. Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department, Panchkula (Haryana).
- Government of India (2014), 19th Livestock Census (2012) All India Report.
- http://www-uniindia-com/cm&inaugurates&nandi&gram&in&phoosgarhvillage/states/news/549460A HTML
- Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairy and Fisheries. Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Mohanty, I., Senapati, M. R., Jena, d. And palai, s. (2014). Miscellaneous Uses of Sgomutra. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 20–22.
- Moon P. (2008). Assessment of Sustainability of Livestock Production System in Shrajasthan. PhD thesis. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.
- Rahman Z and MS Khan (2012). Genetic factors affecting performance traits of Sahiwal cattle in Spakistan. Pak Vet J, Vol. ÛÛ, image. Û, pp. ÛÛÛ.
- Sabaratnam v. E. (2002). R V R PRA for Agriculture (PLA). Vamsarvath Publication, Hyderabad. Pp - 396–406. Waltrick B (2003), Holstein cow's contribution to the sustainability of the dairy system in Brazil. PhD thesis, Wageningen Uni (Netherlands). Continuous joint
- Sharma, A., Schuetz, C. And Phillips, C. J. C. (2020). Cow welfare with the view of shelter managers (cow sheds) in India. Animals, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 221–253.
Submitted Date : 22-12-2020
Accepted Date : 19-01-2021