Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Cow Welfare: Only Sustainable Gaushalas can ensure it
First Online 28-05-2021|
- Bijla, S., S., K. Sharma, P. and Singh, A. (2019), Analysis of the constraints faced by gaushalas in Shahariyana. Economic Affairs, Vol. 64, No. 1, pp. 191–195.
- BIS (1987). Recommendations for the Indian Mankaru Gaushala and other milk producers. Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi, ISRU 11942 d 1986.
- Government of Haryana (2019). District wise list of Gaushalas in Haryana. Animal Husbandry and Dairying Department, Panchkula (Haryana).
- Government of India (2014), 19th Livestock Census (2012) All India Report.
- http://www-uniindia-com/cm&inaugurates&nandi&gram&in&phoosgarhvillage/states/news/549460A HTML
- Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairy and Fisheries. Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi.
- Mohanty, I., Senapati, M. R., Jena, d. And palai, s. (2014). Miscellaneous Uses of Sgomutra. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 20–22.
- Moon P. (2008). Assessment of Sustainability of Livestock Production System in Shrajasthan. PhD thesis. National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal.
- Rahman Z and MS Khan (2012). Genetic factors affecting performance traits of Sahiwal cattle in Spakistan. Pak Vet J, Vol. ÛÛ, image. Û, pp. ÛÛÛ.
- Sabaratnam v. E. (2002). R V R PRA for Agriculture (PLA). Vamsarvath Publication, Hyderabad. Pp - 396–406. Waltrick B (2003), Holstein cow's contribution to the sustainability of the dairy system in Brazil. PhD thesis, Wageningen Uni (Netherlands). Continuous joint
- Sharma, A., Schuetz, C. And Phillips, C. J. C. (2020). Cow welfare with the view of shelter managers (cow sheds) in India. Animals, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 221–253.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.