- B. L. Jat, A. S. Jat, Nidhi, H. R. Choudhary, Nidhi and Bhawana Sharma (2019). Impact of improved technology on chickpea production through cluster front line demonstration on farmer’s field. Bhartiya Krishi Anushandhan Patrika, 34(3-4): 260-262.
- Butler, E.J. (1918). Fungi and Diseases in Plants. Thacker Spink and Co., Calcutta, India, 547pp.
- Dhaka B.L., Meena B.S. and Suwalka R.L. (2010). Popularization of improved maize production technology through frontline demonstration in south-eastern Rajasthan. J. Agriculture Science. 1(1): 39-42.
- Heremath S.M. and Nagaraju M.V. (201). Evaluation of on-farm front line demonstration on the yield of chilli Karnataka J. Agriculture Science. 23(2): 341-342.
- Khan, M. R., Majid S. and Mohidin, F. A. (2004). Biological control of fusarium wilt of chickpea through seed treatment with the commercial formulation of Trichoderma harzianum and/or Pseudomonas fluorescens. Phyto- pathologia Mediterranea. 43(1): 20-25.
- Mula, M. G. (2010). Chickpea production in India. Paper presented during the Chickpea Training cum Workshop for Cordilleras. NPRTC, Benguet State University, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines. February 24-26, 2010.
- Sunkad, G., Deepa, H., Shruthi, T.H. and Singh, D. (2019). Chickpea wilt: status, diagnostics and management. Indian Phytopathology. 72: 619-627.
Submitted Date : 27-10-2020
Accepted Date : 6-11-2020