- Agricultural Statistics at a Glance (2017). Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India. (Website: http://eands.dacnet.nic.in).
- Ali, M., Kumar, S. (2005). Chickpea (Cicer Carietinum) research in India: accomplishments and future strategies. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 75(3): 125-133.
- Choudhary, A. K. (2013). Technological and extension yield gaps in pulses in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Indian Journal of Soil Conservation, 41(1): 88–97.
- Duhan, P. K. (2016). Scenario of pulses in Haryana and India. International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, 6(11): 508-515. http://iipr.res.in/e-pulse-data-book-state-wise.html
- ICAR Annual Report (2014). Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
- IIPR Vision (2050). Indian Institute of Pulse Research, Kanpur, UP.
- Kumar, Vijay, and Dutt, Ishwar (2019). Time series change in pulse scenario in India with special reference to Haryana. Legume Research, 42(2): 228-232.
- Pocket Book of Agricultural Statistics (2018). Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Govt. of India. (Website: http://eands.dacnet.nic.in).
- Singh, A.K., Singh, K.M., Bhatt, B.P. (2014). Efficient water management: way forward to climate smart grain legumes production. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.13140/2.1.3763.9685
- Singh, P., Shahi, B., Singh, K. M. (2017). Trends of Pulses Production: A Study on Current Scenario and Strategies in India with Special Reference to Bihar. Economic Affairs, 62 (3): 389-398.
- Tiwari, A. K., Shivhare, A. K. (2017). Pulses in India: Retrospect and Prospects. 2017. Report, Govt. of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Directorate of Pulses Development, Bhopal (MP).
Submitted Date : 2-10-2020
Accepted Date : 31-10-2020