- Adams WJJr and Furlong DB (1959). Rotary tiller in soil preparation. Agricultural Engineering 40 (10): 600-603.
- Amitava R Tudu PC and Prakash YS (2002). Percolation rate and grain yield of riceas influenced by puddling implement. Rice Abstracts 25(4): 411.
- Annonymous (2016). Statistical year book India. Ministry of Statistics and programme Implementation. Govt. of India. Available at http://www.mospi.gov.in/statistical-year-book-india/2016/177
- Awadhwal NK and Singh CP (1985).Characterization of puddled soil. Journal of Agricultural Engineering 22(1): 9-14.
- Awadhwal NK and Singh CP (1992). Puddling effects on mechanical characteristics of wet loam soil. Journal of Terramechanics 29(4/5): 515-521.
- Ghosh BN (1967). The power requirement of a rotary cultivator.Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research 12 (1): 5-12.
- Gupta CP and Vishvanathan R (1993). Power requirement of a rotary tiller in saturated soil. Transaction of American Society of Agricultural Engineers 36(4): 1009-1012.
- Gupta JP (1988). Influence of design and system parameters on performance of L-type rotary tillage tyne in saturated soil conditions. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, IIT Kharagpur.
- Khadatkar A (2007). Development of self propelledpuddler.Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, IIT Kharagpur, India.
- Maheswari RK (2005). Design and development of power operated puddler. M.Tech. Thesis, IIT Kharagpur.
- Mohanty M, Painuli DK and Mandal KG (2004). Effect of pudlling intensity on temporal variation in soil physical condition and yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.) in a Vertisol of central India. Soil & Tillage Res 76: 83-94.
- Pandey KP (1974). Design Criteria of rigid power tiller wheels for paddy fields. Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis, IIT Kharagpur.
- Pandya AC (1962). Puddling of soil for paddy cultivation. The Agricultural Engineer 22:16-18.
- Pathak, H, Tripathi, R, Jambhulkar, NN, Bisen, JP and Panda, BB. (2020). Eco-regional Rice Farming for Enhancing Productivity, Profitability and Sustainability. NRRI Research Bulletin No. 22, ICAR-National Rice Research Institute, Cuttack 753006, Odisha, India. Pp 28.
- RNAM, test code and procedure, farm machinery, (1995).
- Salokhe VM Hanif M and Hoki M (1993). Effect of blade type on power requirement and puddling quality of a rotavator in wet clay soil. Journal of Terramechanics 30(5):337–350.
- Sharma ISRP and Singh B (1984). Performance analysis of bullock drawn rotary puddlers. Journal of Agricultural Engineering 21 (4): 18-22.
- Sharma PK and DeDatta SK (1985). Puddling influence on soil, rice development and yield.Soil Science Society of America Journal 49: 1451-57.
- Yadav B (1968). Mechanics of rotary puddler. Unpublished M.Tech.Thesis, IIT Kharagpur.
Submitted Date : 25-09-2020
Accepted Date : 5-10-2020