- Alexander, G., Prabhakara Rao, Z.and Rama Prasad, J., (2002). Effect of supplementing sheep with sunflower acid oil or its calcium soap on nutrient utilization. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences,15, 1288-1293.
- Bargo, F., L. D. Muller, J. E. Delahoy, and T. W. Cassidy. (2002). Milk response to concentrate supplementation of high producing dairy cows grazing at two pasture allowances. J. Dairy Sci. 85:1777-1792.
- Ganjkhanlou, M., Rezayazdi, K., Ghorbani, G.R., Dehghan Banadaky, M., Morraveg, H.,Yang, W.Z., (2009). Effects of protected fat supplements on production of early lactation Holstein cows. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol. 154, 276–283.
- Garnsworthy, P.C., Lock, A., Mann, G.E., Sinclair, K.D. and Webb, R., (2008). Nutrition, Metabolism, and Fertility in Dairy Cows:2. Dietary Fatty Acids and Ovarian Function. J. of Dairy Sci. 91: 3824–3833.
- Gobinda Yadav, (2014). Effect of prilled fat supplementation on milk production and reproductive performance in crossbred cows. MVSc thesis, NDRI, Karnal, Haryana, India.
- Gowda, N.K.S., Manegar, A., Raghavendra, A., Verma, S., Maya, G., Pal, D.T., Suresh, K.P. and Sampath, K.T. (2013). Effect of protected fat supplementation to high yielding dairy cows in field condition. Anim. Nutri. and Feed Tech. 13: 125-130.
- Grummer, R.R. (1995). Impact of changes in organic nutrient metabolism on feeding the transition cow. J. of Ani. Sci. 73: 2820–2833.
- Ingvartsen, K.L. and Andersen, J.B. (2000). Symposium: dry matter intake of lactating dairy cattle. Integration of metabolism and intake regulation: a review focusing on periparturient animals. J. Dairy Sci. 83: 1573–1597.
- Iriadam M. (2007). Variation in certain haematological and biochemical parameters during the peri-partum period in Kilis does. Small Ruminant Research,. T. 73: 54–57.
- LeBlanc, S.J. (2010). Assessing the association of the level of milk production with reproductive performance in dairy cattle. J. Reprod. Dev. 56:S1–S7.
- Naik, P.K., Saijpaul, S., Sirohi, A.S. and Raquib, M. (2009). Lactation response of crossbred dairy cows fed indigenously prepared rumen protected fat - A field trial. Indian J. of Anim. Sci. 79: 1045-1049.
- Parnerkar, S., Kumar, D., Shankhpal, S.S. and Thube, Marshala. (2011). Effect of feeding bypass fat to lactating buffaloes during early lactation. In: Proceedings of 14th Biennial Conference of Animal Nutrition Society of India ‘Livestock Productivity Enhancement with Available Feed Resources’, Nov. 3-5, 2011, Pantnagar, India, pp. 111-112.
- Rajesh, G., (2013). Studies on Postpartum physiological adaptation in hormones, metabolites and milk production in crossbred cows fed with prilled fat. MVSc thesis, NDRI, Karnal, Haryana, India.
- Salasel, B., A. Mokhtari, and T. Taktaz. (2010). Prevalence, risk factors for and impact of subclinical endometritis in repeat breeder dairy cows. Theriogenology 74:1271–1278.
- Schirmann, K.,N. Chapinal, D.M. Weary, W. Heuwieser, M.A.G von Keyserlingk. (2011). Short-term effects of regrouping on behavior of prepartum dairy cows. J. Dairy Sci. 94:2312-2319.
- Singh, S., Sehgal, J.P., Singh, M. and Rajesh G. (2013). Effect of prilled fat on metabolic adjustments in dry matter intake, body weight, metabolites and milk production performance in Murrah buffaloes during early lactation. Poster presented in XXIIth SAPICON-2013 at DUVASU, Mathura, UP, Page-111.
- Sirohi, S.K., Walli, T.K. and Mohanta, R.K., (2010). Supplementation effect of bypass fat on production performance of lactating crossbred cows. Indian J. of Anim. Sci. 80: 733-736.
- Tanaka M., Kamiya Y., Suzuki T., Nakai Y. (2011). Changes in oxidative status in periparturient dairy cows in hot conditions. Anim. Sci. J.T. 82: 320–324.
- Tanritanir P., Dede S., Ceylan E. (2009). Changes in some macro minerals and biochemical parameters in female healthy siirt hair goats before and after parturition. J. of Anim. and Vet. Advances,. T. 8. P. 530–533.
- Thakur S.S. and Shelke S.K. (2010). Effect of supplementing bypass fat prepared from soybean acid oil on milk yield and nutrient utilization in Murrah buffaloes. Indian J. Anim. Sci., 80 (4): 354-357.
- Tyagi, N., Thakur S.S. and Shelke, S.K. (2009). Effect of feeding bypass fat supplement on milk yield, composition and nutrient utilization in crossbred cows. Indian J. Anim. Nutr., 26 (1): 1-8.
- Wadhwa, M., Grewal, R.S., Bakshi, M.P.S. and Brar, P.S. (2012). Effect of supplementing bypass fat on the performance of high yielding crossbred cows. Indian J. of Anim. Sci. 82: 200-203.
- Wathes D.C., Cheng Z., Chowdhury W., Fenwick M.A., Fitzpatrick R., Morris D. G., Patton J., Murphy J.J. (2009). Negative energy balance alters global gene expression and immune responses in the uterus of postpartum dairy cows. Physiol. Genomics T. 39: 1–13.
Submitted Date : 23-09-2020
Accepted Date : 5-10-2020