- Albanell E,.J. Plaxitas and T. Cabrero (1988) Chemical changes during vermicomposting (Eisenia foetida) of sheep manure mixed with cotton industrial wastes. Biol Fertil. Soils. 6: 266-269.
- Bhangrath, P.P (1996) Vermicomposting of organic residues by pit method. M.Sc. (Agri) Thesis submitted to Dr. B.S.K.K.V Dapoli
- Dhavan, A.S and D.S Kide (1994). Use of CEC as an index of compost maturity under N enrichment. Extended summaries, National seminar on development in soil science. Publishhed by Indian Soc. Soil Sci. IARI, New Delhi.
- Gajbhiye, B. and Satpute, U. (2014). Chemical amendments and bionoculum in compost production and quality comparison of various composts. In: Management of Organic Wastes for Crop Production, Swami. B. N. (ed.), Vol-1, Maharana Pratap University Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. pp 24-30.
- Jackson M.L (1973). Soil Chemical analysis. Prentice Hall of India Pvt Ltd. New Delhi, pp:134-182
- Jadhav, A. D. (1995). Effect of FYM and vermicompost on the yield of rice (Oryza sativa L.) and physic chemical properties of lateritic soil of Konkan. Unpublished M.Sc. (Agri) Thesis, Dr. B. S. K. K. V., Dapoli, India.
- Jadia,C.D and M.H Fulekar (2008) Vermicomposting of vegetable waste: A bio-physicochemical process based on hydro operating bioreactor African Journal of Biotechnology Vol.7(20), pp.3723-3730
- Kale, R. D. and Krishnamoorthy, R. V. (1981). Litter preferences in the earthworm Lampito mauritii, Proceeding Indian Academy Science (Animal Sci.) 90(1): 123-128.
- Manna, M. C., Singh, M., Kundu, S. and Tripathi, A.K. (1994). Decomposition of waste organic materials of farm and city as influenced by vermiculture, Extended summaries of National Seminar on Development in Soil Science, Nov. 28 - Dec. 1, I.A.R.I., New Delhi.
- Ravindran B, S.L Dinesh, L John Kennedy and G sekaran(2008) Vermocimposting of soid waste generated from leather industries using Epigeic earthworm Eisenia foetida. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology pp. 480-488
- Sarangi, S. K. and Lama, T. D. (2013). Straw composting using earthworm (Eudrilus eugeniae) and fungal inoculant (Trichoderma viridae) and its utilization in rice (Oyza sativa) – groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) cropping system. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 83(4): 420-425.
- Salvi, V.G (2007) Effect of green leaf manure and leaf litter compost of some forest tree species on soil properties and performance of rice-groundnut cropping sequence in lateritic soils of kokan region. Ph.d(Agri) Thesis submitted to Dr.B.S.K.K.V Dapoli
- Sharma, V., Kanwar, K. and Dev, S. P. (2004). Efficient recycling of obnoxious weed plants (Lantana camara L.) and congress grass (Parthenium hysterophorus L.) as organic manure through vermicomposting. Journal of Indian Society of Soil Science 52(1): 112-114
- Singh, S. K.; M. C. sharma; Rashmi Singh and M. P. Singh (2006). Eco-friendly composting through earthworms. Indian Farming 56(12): 16-18.
- Sitaramalakshmi, Rao, P. C., Sreelatha, T., Padmaja, G., Madhavi, M., Rao, P. V. and Sireesha, A. (2013). Chemical and biochemical changes duringvermicomposting and conventional composting of different organic residues.Journal of Indian society of Soil science 61(3): 226-232
- Talashilkar S.C; Bhnagrath, P.P and Mehata V.B (1999) Changes in chemical properties during composting of organic residues as influenced by earthworm activity J. Indian . Soc.Soil. Sci. 47(1)50-53
- Tripathy, Y.C; Hazaria, P; Kaushik,P.K and Kumar, A (2005) Vermitechnolgy and waste management in:Verms and vermitechnology, (Edi: A.Kumar) A.P.H publishing corporation, New Delhi, pp 9-21
- Tripathy, G. and P. Bharadwaj (2004) Decomposition of kitchen waste amended with cow manure using an epigeic species(Eisenia foetida) and an anecic species(Lampito mauritii).AU: Bioresource-Technology. 2004;92;(2): 215-218
Submitted Date : 12-09-2020
Accepted Date : 30-10-2020