Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Three-associate class partially balanced incomplete block designs through kronecker product
First Online 10-09-2020|
- Bose, R.C. and Nair, K.R. (1939). Partially balanced incomplete block designs. Sankhya, 4,337-372.
- Clatworthy, W.H. (1973). Tables of two-associate partially balanced designs. National Bureau of Standards, Applied Maths. Series No. 63, Washington D.C.
- Raghavarao, D. (1960). A generalization of group divisible designs. Annal of Mathematical Statistics, 31, 756-771.
- Roy, P.M. (1953). Hierarchical group divisible incomplete block designs with m-associate classes, Science and Culture, 19, 210-211.
- Searle, S.R. (1982). Matrix Algebra useful for Statistics. Wiley, New York.
- Varghese, C. and Sharma, V.K. (2004). A series of resolvable PBIB (3) designs with two replicates. Metrika, 60, 251–254.
- Vartak, M.N. (1960). Relations among the blocks of the kronecker product of designs. Annal of Mathematical Statistics, 31 (3), 772-778.
- Zelen, M. (1954).A note on partially balanced designs. Annal of Mathematical Statistics,25, 599-602.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.