- Box, G.E. and Draper, N.R. (1987). Empirical model-building and response surface. New York, Wiley.
- Draper, N.R. and Guttman, I. (1980). Incorporating overlap effects from neighbouring units into response surface models. Applied Statistics, 29(2), 128-134.
- Jaggi, S., Sarika and Sharma, V.K. (2010). Response surface analysis incorporating neighbour effects from adjacent units. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 80(8), 719-723.
- Khuri, A.I. and Cornell, J.A. (1996). Response surface designs and analyses. Mercel Dekker, New York.
- Khuri, A.I. (2017). Response surface methodology and its applications in agricultural and food sciences. Biometrics and Biostatistics International Journal, 5(5), 141-151.
- Sarika, Jaggi, S. and Sharma, V.K. (2009). Second-order response surface model with neighbour effects. Communications in Statistics-Theory and Methods, 38(9), 1393-1403.
- Varghese, E., Jaggi, S. and Sharma, V. K. (2016). Rotatable response surface designs in the presence of differential neighbour effects from adjoining experimental units. Calcutta Statistical Association Bulletin, 67(3-4), 163-186.
Submitted Date : 6-06-2020
Accepted Date : 18-07-2020