- Bhar, L.M. and Gupta, V.K. (2001). A useful statistic for studying outliers in experimental designs. Sankhya. 63(3): 338-350.
- Box, G.E.P. and Draper, N.R.(1975). Robust Designs. Biometrika. 62: 347-352.
- Chow, S.C. and Liu, J.P. (1994). Design and Analysis of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies. Marcel Decker Inc., New York.
- Gopalan, R. and Dey, A. (1976). On Robust Experi- -mental Designs. Sankhya B. 38: 297-299.
- Liu, J.P. and Chow, S.C. (2000). Design and Analysis of Bioavailability and Bioequivalence Studies. 2nd Edition, Marcel Dekker, New York.
- Mandallaz, D. and Mau, J. (1981). Comparison of different methods for decision making in bioequivalence assessment. Biometrics. 37 (2): 213-222.
- Oh, H.S., Ko, S.G and Oh, M.S. (2003). A Bayesian approach to assessing population bioequiva- -lence in a 2×2 crossover design. Journal of Applied Statistics. 30(8): 881-891.
- Rodda, B.E. (1986). ‘Bioequivalence of solid oral dosage forms’, presentation to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration hearing on bioequiva- -lence of solid oral dosage forms, Pharmaceu- -tical Manufacturers Association, 29 September to 1 October 1986.
- Sarker, S., Gupta, V.K. and Parsad, R. (2003). Robust block designs for making test treatments- control treatment comparisons against the presence of an outlier. Journal of the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics. 56(1): 7-18.
- Singh, M., Gupta, S. and Singh, M. (1987). Robustness of row-column designs. Statistics & Probability Letters. 5: 421-424.
Submitted Date : 22-05-2020
Accepted Date : 13-07-2020