Effect of Different Age of Seedlings and Planting Geometry on Yield Attributes and Yield of Transplanted Pearlmillet (Pennisetum Glaucam)
Citation :- Effect of Different Age of Seedlingsand PlantingGeometry on Yield Attributes and Yield of Transplanted Pearlmillet (Pennisetum Glaucam) .Bhartiya Krishi Anusandhan Patrika.2017.(32):85-86
A research experiment was conducted during Kharif 2015 and 2016 at research farm college of agriculture, Gwalior (M.P.). Results revealed that 20 days of seedings age and different plant geometry, 45 x 20 cm spacing gave significantly higher yield attributes grain yield (2176.5 kg/ha & 2243.6 kg/ha), net return (12805/ha & 13794 /ha) and B. C. ratio (1.73 & 1.78) respectively.
Yield Attributes and Yield Transplanted
- Anonymous (2013) Economic survey-2013-14
- Anonymous (2014) AICPMIP Workshop, Hisar 2014,
- Rathore, V.S., Singh. P. and Gautam, R.C. (2004). Influence of planting patterns and integrated nutrient management on yield, nutrient uptake and quality of rainfed pearl millet. Ann. Agric.Res. New Series.25 (3): 373-376.
- Srikanth, M.M., Mohamed Amanullah, Muthukrishnan, P. and Subramanian, K.S. (2009) Nutrient uptake and yield of hybrid maize (Zea mays L.) and soil nutrient status as influenced by plant density and fertilizer levels.Internat. J. agric. Sci. 5 (1)193-196.
- Upadhyay P. N., Dixit, A. G., Patel, J.R. and Chavda, J. R. (2001).Response of summer pearlmillet to time and method of planting, age of seedling and phosphorus grown on loamy sand soils of Gujarat.Indian Journal of Agronomy 46 (1): 126-130
- Vishuddha Nand (2015) Effect of spacing and fertility levels on protein content and yield of hybrid and composite maize (Zea mays L.) grown in rabi season. Journal of Agriculture and Veterinary Science.8 (9) 26-31.