Chief EditorYashpal Singh Malik
Print ISSN 0303-3821
Online ISSN 0976-4631
NAAS Rating 3.07
Front line demonstration of brinjal (solanum melongena linn) in ernakulam district of kerala
First Online 27-03-2020|
- Anonymous (2013). Facts and Figures of Agriculture in Kerala Department of Agriculture Thiruvananthapuram December- 2013.
- K.A.U, (2002). Package of practices recommen- dations: Crop, 12thed. Kerala Agriculture University, Thrissu, 278P.
- Kumar, R. (2013). Assessment of technology gap and productivity gain through Crop technology demonstration in chickpea. Indian.J. Agric. Res.,
- Kumar, R. (2014). Evaluation of Crop technology demonstration of mustard crop in Transitional plain of Inland Drainage Zone of Rajasthan. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences 9(2):657-660
- Tomer , L.S., Sharma, B.P. and Joshi, K.(2003). Impact of Front Line Demonstration of Soyabean in Transfer of improved technology. J. Ext. Edu,22(1):139
- Meena V. K., S. Subramanian, Anjlo, P. and N.V. Dipti, (2015). Popularizatio of maize among the small farmers of Ernakulum district of Kerala through front line demonstration. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research: 2015, Volume : 49, Issue : 6
- Meena V. K., N.V. Dipti., Edison Shoji Joy, K. Simta, (2016) On farm testing: An effective way of transfer of technology of yard long bean [Vigna unguiculata ssp. sesquipedalis (L.) Verde.] in Ernakulam district of Kerala, India. Agricultural Science Digest - A Research Journal. 36.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.