- Bhattacharyya, R., Ghosh, B.N., Mishra, P.K., Manda, B., Rao, C.S., Sarkar, D., Das, K., Anil, K.S., Lalitha, M., 7, Hati, K.M., and Franzluebbers, A.J. (2015). Soil Degradation in India: Challenges and Potential Solutions. Sustainability, 7:3528-3570
- Kaushik, P., Yadav, Y.K., Dilbaghi, N. and Garg, V.K., (2008). Enrichment of vermicompost prepared from cow dung spiked solid textile mill sludge using nitrogen fixing and phosphate solubilize bacteria. Environmentalist 28: 283-287.
- Khankhane, P.J., K.K. Barman and Jay G. Varshney (2009). Effect of rice residue management practices on weed density, wheat productivity and soil fertility in a swell-shrink soil. Indian Journal of Weed Science 41(1-2): 41-45.
- Meena, R.K. Singh, Magan Rakesh Kumar, Hardev Ram, V.K. Meena, M.R. Yadav and Uttam Kumar. (2016). Effect of compost inoculants and indigenous technical knowledge on decomposition of rice crop residue. Extended Summaries Vol.(1): 4th International Agronomy Congress, Nov. 22–26, 2016, New Delhi, India
- Naresh, R.K. (2013). Rice residues: from waste to wealth through environment friendly and innovative management solutions, it’s effects on soil properties and crop productivity. International Journal of Life Sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research, 2(1):133-141.
Submitted Date : 18-02-2020
Accepted Date : 11-03-2020